Man pleads guilty to tricking pregnant girlfriend into taking abortion pill

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
fukk her and the court for that :pacspit:, shyt should be if u want it but i dont, sign this post-nup sayin i pay minimum for child's basic needs only, no kelis'n with ya funky ass :pacspit:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
It's Florida, what do you expect?? :ld:

But he was a cac, so I don't care less.

But you have all these Planned Parenting slaughterhouses doing this shyt legally, so I don't see WHY he should be brought up on murder charges.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
I just watched the interview with the lady, she didnt even care if he didnt stay. She always wanted a baby, she even said if he left forever and never saw her again she'd be fine with that. I guess 13 years in prison is worth it lool
I would have just accepted the fact that I was the one that decided to hit raw and at least come around to see the kid, but she gave him an out and to avoid the moral dilemma he decided to do some worse shyt, thats the craziest part.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
If the mom had an abortion at 6 weeks the child wouldn't be considered an Unborn Victim of Violence, it would be considered perfectly legal.

But the "supposed father" takes measures in his own hands, because the lack of legal recourse, and he is a murderer?
:patrice:
its her body, at the end of the day you cannot force her to abort if he didnt want to take the chance to have a baby with her they should of had that conversation of her taking the pill and him strapping up, if you dont trust the chick to keep her word dont mess with her now hes looking at 13yrs for what ? was it worth it?

Daps
I would have just accepted the fact that I was the one that decided to hit raw and at least come around to see the kid, but she gave him an out and to avoid the moral dilemma he decided to do some worse shyt, thats the craziest part.

THIS IS WHAT I'M SAYING. She didn't even care for him being around the kid. She would've supported the kid on her own :bryan:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What the guy did is wrong without a doubt, and jail time is deserved. However, the murder charge is a massive double standard. What makes this different from abortion?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
its her body, at the end of the day you cannot force her to abort if he didnt want to take the chance to have a baby with her they should of had that conversation of her taking the pill and him strapping up, if you dont trust the chick to keep her word dont mess with her now hes looking at 13yrs for what ? was it worth it?
injusticeful 13 yrs, hell yeah it was worth it, here at the coli we gon start a law with my post-nup idea if theirs quarellin with havin the baby FROM BOTH RESPONSIBLE INDIVIDUALS, pay minimum for child's basic needs, no milkin kelis via one of yall get into congress

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I agree you can't force to abort, but why should the father be forced to pay for an unwanted child? He is a dumbass for not strapping up, but she dumbass for trying to force an unwanted pregnancy on him, hoping he comes around and wants to be a family eventually.
With the way the laws are set-up in America, men can pay out the ass for child support, so it must of been worth it to him.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Whenever this pregnancy/abortion discussion comes up on here, it really just confirms the fact that nikkas on here are very childish dudes with moms/maternal figures who weren't that great and dads who probably ain't shyt.

A woman has the right to her body and every thing in it. Get over it fags. The only thing you see all over this board is dudes jealous of a woman's "power"/double standards. Why do you all want the power of female reproduction right so badly?

We are really the epitome of a fatherless generation: Where men don't want ownership or responsibility, but rather the rights/abilities of women. shyt is digusting.

If the dude didn't wanna get her preggo, he should have strapped up, or gotten a vasectomy, point blank.

And honestly, that's more than "drugging" someone. Dude put chick in the hospital and put her through a traumatizing mental and physical experience. He's LUCKY for 13 years here. That's aggravated assault (in Florida), plus drug abuse charges, distributing pharmaceuticals with no medical license, plus civil suits on top of that. He made out good here.

Also, what if that baby was not his? If a random guy would have done that to the woman, it would be, without a doubt, murder.

Daps
I just watched the interview with the lady, she didnt even care if he didnt stay. She always wanted a baby, she even said if he left forever and never saw her again she'd be fine with that. I guess 13 years in prison is worth it lool

Read above:
I agree you can't force to abort, but why should the father be forced to pay for an unwanted child? He is a dumbass for not strapping up, but she dumbass for trying to force an unwanted pregnancy on him, hoping he comes around and wants to be a family eventually.
With the way the laws are set-up in America, men can pay out the ass for child support, so it must of been worth it to him.

He also knew she wanted kids in the future, why stay if that's something you don't want? Just break up and leave.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Whenever this pregnancy/abortion discussion comes up on here, it really just confirms the fact that nikkas on here are very childish dudes with moms/maternal figures who weren't that great and dads who probably ain't shyt.

A woman has the right to her body and every thing in it. Get over it fags. The only thing you see all over this board is dudes jealous of a woman's "power"/double standards. Why do you all want the power of female reproduction right so badly?

We are really the epitome of a fatherless generation: Where men don't want ownership or responsibility, but rather the rights/abilities of women. shyt is digusting.

If the dude didn't wanna get her preggo, he should have strapped up, or gotten a vasectomy, point blank.

And honestly, that's more than "drugging" someone. Dude put chick in the hospital and put her through a traumatizing mental and physical experience. He's LUCKY for 13 years here. That's aggravated assault (in Florida), plus drug abuse charges, distributing pharmaceuticals with no medical license, plus civil suits on top of that. He made out good here.

Also, what if that baby was not his? If a random guy would have done that to the woman, it would be, without a doubt, murder.
:childplease: