Man of Steel is the most underrated superhero movie of all time.

Well?

• It is, it is a great movie.

• Nope, it sucks (I only watched it once)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I blame Singer for that shyt. He's hellbent on not referencing shyt from the comics which is why I hate his guts. He's a pompous fukkin moron thats ruined my favorite comic superheros. fakkit passed up this design for Apocalypse.
v6K1liE.png

Unsused-En-Sabah-Nur-Design-X-Men-Apocalypse.jpg

Apocalypse-2.jpg

IMO he just goes too far and ends up ruining shyt. I have no problem with other directors taking slight interpretations on character but what he does is totally over the line.
Goddamn, I remember seeing an interview of the guy that created these designs. I remember him saying too that Singer didn't want it but they went on a finished it anyways. I didn't know Singer was actually against anything that references the classic show or comics for Comics. The Animated series was pretty much my Schooling to X-Men. Damn shame.:smh:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
It makes you stans so mad that people like these films :mjlol:

Did you know the shining was ripped apart by critics upon release? Yet now stands as one of the greatest Films ever made.

That's the funny thing about history. Time reveals the truth.

shytty movies like thor 2 and iron man 2 and 3 and age of ultron might have a higher rotten tomatoes score upon release but as time passes they are being exposed as the placid, generic forgettable films they are.

Man of steel was polarizing upon release it's polarizing now. Yet time continues to be kind to it.

Nobody is going to make a thread like this about most of those marvel films you hold so dearly. Because it isn't true. Their shytty movies propped up by a hive mind mentality.

Get used to threads like this. Once this phase of marvel vs dc film stanning in popular culture moves on all that will be left is the film's to stand on their own merits.

Nobody is going to remember the hive mind media internet articles and false rumours.

Nobody is going to look back on the thor films as great films. But plenty will be looking back at man of steel as a great film. They already do.
:damn::damn::damn::damn:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
G whiz man..... @jayshiggs you give a nicca an inch and they try to make a mile out of it.:snoop:

fukk it.... might as well just say whats on everyone's mind.... thus far..... this is the best DCU film and this is the bar "they" need to worry about surpassing before they even think about contending with anything else. Hopefully WW will be on par if not a step up from MOS

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goddamn, I remember seeing an interview of the guy that created these designs. I remember him saying too that Singer didn't want it but they went on a finished it anyways. I didn't know Singer was actually against anything that references the classic show or comics for Comics. The Animated series was pretty much my Schooling to X-Men. Damn shame.:smh:
I read that he didnt want any of the cast to read the source material during the making of the first X-Men movie

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Did you know the shining was ripped apart by critics upon release? Yet now stands as one of the greatest Films ever made.

shytty movies like thor 2 and iron man 2 and 3 and age of ultron might have a higher rotten tomatoes score upon release but as time passes they are being exposed as the placid, generic forgettable films they are.

Man of steel was polarizing upon release it's polarizing now. Yet time continues to be kind to it.

Nobody is going to make a thread like this about most of those marvel films you hold so dearly. Because it isn't true. Their shytty movies propped up by a hive mind mentality.

Get used to threads like this. Once this phase of marvel vs dc film stanning in popular culture moves on all that will be left is the film's to stand on their own merits.

Nobody is going to remember the hive mind media internet articles and false rumours.

Nobody is going to look back on the thor films as great films. But plenty will be looking back at man of steel as a great film. They already do.
These films? I thought we were talking about MoS? Or are you already counting on history to redeem BvS? See this is you thinking your opinion is somehow important. It isn't, it is a minority opinion no one really cares about anymore more than the million others expressed.

The MCU will go down in history fam in a fukkin' monumental way. How are those films you mentioned being exposed besides in your delusional mind?
No one will make a similar thread about them cause no one is delusional about the reception being some sort of conspiracy or ' waaah, not fair!'

What if the 'Marvel stanning' as you say isn't a phase? People who are pre-teens and teenagers will treat them like fukkin' Americana going forward my G. Think Star Wars on steroids! :umad:There is no rest for you weary DC stans.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
These films? I thought we were talking about MoS? Or are you already counting on history to redeem BvS? See this is you thinking your opinion is somehow important. It isn't, it is a minority opinion no one really cares about anymore more than the million others expressed.

The MCU will go down in history fam in a fukkin' monumental way. How are those films you mentioned being exposed besides in your delusional mind?
No one will make a similar thread about them cause no one is delusional about the reception being some sort of conspiracy or ' waaah, not fair!'

What if the 'Marvel stanning' as you say isn't a phase? People who are pre-teens and teenagers will treat them like fukkin' Americana going forward my G. Think Star Wars on steroids! :umad:There is no rest for you weary DC stans.

:laff:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The worst crime a film can make is being forgettable.

Man of steel was unforgettable

Even the people that claim they hate it can't stop talking about it years after release :banderas: dissecting every single frame. The passion this film evokes in people :wow:.

20 years from now people still going to be arguing over zods neck. Snyder blessed us with a classic.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

:wow:

SlowPaceThrillah

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Man the first flight scene was even dope and gave me chills especially with the music playing. Easily the best Supes movie. People unfairly shytted on this movie for him killing Zod and nitpicking Cavil for not being everything Reeves was which IMO was corny and did not age well at all. Zod was a dope villain hell even Faora who low key kind of stole the show. The kids love Supes.

Film's so bad you had to subpeona a fukking 2-year old to defend it :laff:

Like what you like though breh :pachaha: I just have a pathological hatred of all things Snyder (Scott excluded)