man in a Bart station goes crazy NSFW

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I'm far from a p*ssy but unless I saw him attacking an old lady or something just the thought of some crazy dudes balls swiping across my face while trying to wrestle him down is enough to keep me from trying to be a hero... :scusthov:

I will say this tho... I guarantee you if 1 person would've tried to do something about it then more people would've jumped in to help. Someone could've started swinging that nikka by his hair & cracked his head on the wall or one of those metal things.

You notice dude wasn't really that aggressive & didn't seem like he was even that tough cuz that old ass security guard could've taken him but was clearly scared & dude wasn't that crazy cuz he was quick to back down when that cop came at him with no hesitation in his step...

I can't blame anyone for not wanting to fight a crazy naked man tho... :scusthov:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Smh, at the 'men' there doing absolutely nothing to help the women. :snoop: And, smh at this crazy guy doing ballerina moves & splits butt naked. He could have stayed his fruity ass home and done that shyt in the comfort of his own home. Now, he's in jail.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
hmm.gif

Just make sure you hop on his back and get the hooks in or else that naked nikka might hit you on some Eddie Gordo shyt and you'll be on the wrong side of the next legendary internet asswhippin.

And then you'd be on the interviews like

Will Smith - I saw that going differently in my Mind - YouTube

So demonic, friend.
If i got my ass whooped by a ballerina id just say.

* i got caught*

:manny:

Cuz no way this fakkit beats Brazillian Jiujitsu with pure skill. Impossible.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:whoa:

I've been in plenty of situations where other men called me names. Even made fun of my momma in her wheelchair :dahell:

But I still walked away. It ain't worth the consequences :wow:

Mamma in a wheel chair? :why: Where the hell do you live and when are you moving.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What if he was a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt and got you in a triangle choke? :scusthov:

It would never happen. I can tell by the way he moves he has no skill. He's been watching too many movies and just combines that when he expresses himself through dance. :heh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This is how LAPD deals with these fukkin huff heads. You're brains on pcp, your CHIN aint.

Last edited by a moderator:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Smh, at the 'men' there doing absolutely nothing to help the women. :snoop: And, smh at this crazy guy doing ballerina moves & splits butt naked. He could have stayed his fruity ass home and done that shyt in the comfort of his own home. Now, he's in jail.

Help?

What happened to equality?

I didn't see any "Whatever you can do I can do" women helping that security :troll:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
This whole thread was straight :russ:

But, on some real shyt. I feel if a couple of nikkas would of just approached dude with some mean intentions, dude would have prolly calmed down with all that Blanka from street fighter shyt. nikka doing flips and splits like :what: Dude didn't seem that high to still have all that coordination and shyt and he knew what was up when them pigs arrived.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm far from a p*ssy but unless I saw him attacking an old lady or something just the thought of some crazy dudes balls swiping across my face while trying to wrestle him down is enough to keep me from trying to be a hero... :scusthov:

I will say this tho... I guarantee you if 1 person would've tried to do something about it then more people would've jumped in to help. Someone could've started swinging that nikka by his hair & cracked his head on the wall or one of those metal things.

You notice dude wasn't really that aggressive & didn't seem like he was even that tough cuz that old ass security guard could've taken him but was clearly scared & dude wasn't that crazy cuz he was quick to back down when that cop came at him with no hesitation in his step...

I can't blame anyone for not wanting to fight a crazy naked man tho... :scusthov:

:deadrose:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
If i got my ass whooped by a ballerina id just say.

* i got caught*

:manny:

Cuz no way this fakkit beats Brazillian Jiujitsu with pure skill. Impossible.

You are a brown belt in jujitsu..not a black belt mind you..but a brown belt..what's that? A few years of training..dude is a proffesional acrobat..his stamina and agility is thru the roof..that nikka prob takes capoeira and would fukk you up..

Anyway..lol at you Simps coming to these hoes rescue..I would of been recording this shyt..but too bad I don't have a smart phone..

Dudes a G..straight up

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You are a brown belt in jujitsu..not a black belt mind you..but a brown belt..what's that? A few years of training..dude is a proffesional acrobat..his stamina and agility is thru the roof..that nikka prob takes capoeira and would fukk you up..

Anyway..lol at you Simps coming to these hoes rescue..I would of been recording this shyt..but too bad I don't have a smart phone..

Dudes a G..straight up

A few years, no thats close to 7 years roughly 3- 5 days a week. You have no clue the kind of dedication it takes to become a Black Belt in Brazillian Jiujitsu. When your lineage goes to the founders, theres no such thing as pity belts. A professional acrobat isnt tough. You have no clue the blood sweat and tears that goes into becoming a brazillian jiujitsu brown belt let alone black which is only a year off. I think you need to just not speak on martial arts because you seem dumb. Terrified sick of a ballerina because hes on drugs and naked. Those are called woof tickets where im from. *omg you're on pcp you're so fukkin invincible* :rudy: fukk outta here. That just means you wont put up your hands when that jaw gets rocked. That means you have zero takedown defense. That means, you're going to get Broken! Obviously not by you because you're somewhere doing backhandsprings to your car at 100mph.

Just because you're a coward who wont help a defenseless woman doesnt mean we have to imitate you. You arent a good role model for men im sorry. You're the kind of man men want their daughters to stay away from. To you, thats a badge of honor. To me, you're trash.