man in a Bart station goes crazy NSFW

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
So if thats what he would have done to a brazillian jiujitsu brown belt, imagine what he would have done to You. :flabbynsick:

Sad, how you cats have no courage. How you're bred to be cowards. How you show more bravery to fight a man over the internet than you do to stick up for women being accosted by naked ballerinas in real life. You probably show me more aggression than you would that fukkin queen. Stop it, its disgusting. You sound pathetic as fukk right now.

I would have stood in front of him, been like.

neo-says-no-o.gif

and promptly dismantled him. All that flipping, and formless kicking he was doing cannot save you from the brutality that comes with being a brazillian jiujitsu brownbelt that deadlifts and squats intense weight and has the cardio of a stallion. Notice how he sobered up soon as he saw that :flabbynsick: cop. Thats what Brazillian Jiujitsu does to street Trash like him. :whoo: Get on my level of courage and get off yours of cowardice. You coward.

:dead: this is the mowgli i miss.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
A few years, no thats close to 7 years roughly 3- 5 days a week. You have no clue the kind of dedication it takes to become a Black Belt in Brazillian Jiujitsu. When your lineage goes to the founders, theres no such thing as pity belts. A professional acrobat isnt tough. You have no clue the blood sweat and tears that goes into becoming a brazillian jiujitsu brown belt let alone black which is only a year off. I think you need to just not speak on martial arts because you seem dumb. Terrified sick of a ballerina because hes on drugs and naked. Those are called woof tickets where im from. *omg you're on pcp you're so fukkin invincible* :rudy: fukk outta here. That just means you wont put up your hands when that jaw gets rocked. That means you have zero takedown defense. That means, you're going to get Broken! Obviously not by you because you're somewhere doing backhandsprings to your car at 100mph.

Just because you're a coward who wont help a defenseless woman doesnt mean we have to imitate you. You arent a good role model for men im sorry. You're the kind of man men want their daughters to stay away from. To you, thats a badge of honor. To me, you're trash.

You're right.. I am the kind of man men want the daughters to stay away from..im a bad boy and a azzhole....you're just a nice guy that prob marches down the street for women's rights..

You think knocking out some naked dude that had a mental break would be heroic?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You're right.. I am the kind of man men want the daughters to stay away from..im a bad boy and a azzhole....you're just a nice guy that prob marches down the street for women's rights..

You think knocking out some naked dude that had a mental break would be heroic?

I dont march for womens rights. Women were put here to do what men say. You probably have trouble getting that level of respect though because you arent a leader. You want your daughter to stay away from men like you because you arent a leader. These things can be corrected though. Next time you see a huff head wet loving pcp maggot doin the pumps and a bumps on women in the subway i need you to do me a favor right quick, pull the cannon from your waist line and let the gun butt twerk on his orbital socket. Can you do that for me?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Why does God waste given amazing bodies to drug addicts like him while im over here :flabbynsick:

I'd use that body to pull the baddest bishes :ohlawd:

This nicca chasing doing splits in the terminal :comeon:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I dont march for womens rights. Women were put here to do what men say. You probably have trouble getting that level of respect though because you arent a leader. You want your daughter to stay away from men like you because you arent a leader. These things can be corrected though. Next time you see a huff head wet loving pcp maggot doin the pumps and a bumps on women in the subway i need you to do me a favor right quick, pull the cannon from your waist line and let the gun butt twerk on his orbital socket. Can you do that for me?

Wow..such a vivid fantasy ...I'm quite flattered..

Homo

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
you dont know what being a hero is. stopping this dude wouldnt be heroic. they wouldnt give you a medal, name a day after you, start namin sandwiches out of you, theres no parade, he aint even hurt nobody, you wouldnt be saving lives. you would just be someone who stopped someone from being and doing something stupid.

that doesnt take courage, a profound knowledge of self and inner strength. it would take as much to stop him as it would to tell a kid to stop playin in the street.

where does fear come in to play? dude was completely naked, not dressed in bulletproof combat gear. he aint have no knife, no gun, no concealable's. it would have taken one person to tackle him and he would have folded like lawn furniture.

believe if this was in the hood nikkas would have jumped him off gp. pack mentality. this dude dances around, gets on youtube. its not gonna be too long before someone is walkin past you naked, cause aint nobody did shyt to stop him. some people think this shyts funny. damn near 10 mins of people being scared and running away. if it woulda been 2 -3 minutes and ended with him being kicked in the faced and stomped bloody. people would be like :patrice: i dont think ima get naked and run through public, people aint fukkin around they'll damn there kill you.

everyone there are cowards, women being chased and screaming...granted he wasnt doing anything but he could have been holding her down and raping her and people still woulda walked by. im baffled by the cowardice but not surprises most people dont want to get involved.

like i said if i were going to work or someshyt i would have kept it movin cause i aint even tryin to be like "im 20 minutes late, there was a naked guy at the bart station..." but going home or some shyt, i might have either lured him out of public area to contain the situation or atleast tried something, a kick to the head, a tackle..something.

Everyone involved is definitely a coward but studies have shown that people are LESS likely to help out in a situation like that if a crowd is around.

I couldn't help but laugh at that woman falling down and screaming like crazy tho. I guess horror movies are realistic. Chick just fell down and dropped all her belongings.

I still think its crazy that most people were on some "fukk this, I gotta get to work" type steez.

Buddy that kicked him with the bike tho... :dead:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Damn Sideshow freak woulda been bleeding his life away on that subway concourse had an american ninja such as myself woulda been present

Equipped with my limited edition Hottori Honzo sword and Zen ninja focus
hattori-hanzo-the-bride-hand-forged-samurai-sword-600x600.jpg

Cold japanese steel would have been this fukkboys last meal

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Do you have a favorite joke breh?

Da do bomb bomb. Feel me, cuz you b bombing n shyt:patrice:

:russ: Good one.

O shyt bruh i think i heard some leaves rustling in your yard, better call H0meland security. Only in America is a man terrified of a ballerina. Where you live bruh? Must be the state of Shock!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Damn Sideshow freak woulda been bleeding his life away on that subway concourse had an american ninja such as myself woulda been present

Equipped with my limited edition Hottori Honzo sword and Zen ninja focus
hattori-hanzo-the-bride-hand-forged-samurai-sword-600x600.jpg

Cold japanese steel would have been this fukkboys last meal
Up, up up and away gun butt with the blade. Nothing makes me happier then seein some idiot running around like hes a fukkin psychopath get his jaw rocked! Hilarious how once the cops came came out the bytch came out that nikka. Meanwhile cats in the-coli actin like he was a green beret who just so happen to bust is wide open in subways. I cant believe these nikkas. :snoop:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everyone involved is definitely a coward but studies have shown that people are LESS likely to help out in a situation like that if a crowd is around.

I couldn't help but laugh at that woman falling down and screaming like crazy tho. I guess horror movies are realistic. Chick just fell down and dropped all her belongings.

I still think its crazy that most people were on some "fukk this, I gotta get to work" type steez.

Buddy that kicked him with the bike tho... :dead:

I'm familiar with the bystander effect. It can go both ways. Pack mentality or mob mentality. If everyone's running and avoiding ppl are likely to do the same but if people were yelling at him and trying to stop him others would have done the same.

Some good examples are on that show what would you do. They had some worker insulting and scamming a blind person and other customers were being hella quiet and such that like 2 segments later sake scenario one person spoke up then everybody started speaking up. There's tons of examples of the bystander effect/group/mob/pack mentality on that show.