man in a Bart station goes crazy NSFW

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
aint NONE of them motherfukkers had pepper spray? i mean anything. i would've not bothered dude, but if he punked me and had me screaming like the first girl (:laff: ) i would've kicked in the nuts or something. aint no "come save me" shyt. better learn how to fight for yourself.

even the employees aint got pepper spray? stun guns? :what:

https://www.facebook.com/yeiner.perez.395?viewer_id=0

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Up, up up and away gun butt with the blade. Nothing makes me happier then seein some idiot running around like hes a fukkin psychopath get his jaw rocked! Hilarious how once the cops came came out the bytch came out that nikka. Meanwhile cats in the-coli actin like he was a green beret who just so happen to bust is wide open in subways. I cant believe these nikkas. :snoop:

Real Men who demand respect are a dying breed brethren...these barbie doll boyz on the other hand need to be taught how to be leaders...i am proud to have shared a thread post with a formidable warrior such as yourself ...

*Ninja vanish*

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VtNu7yFbpI&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VtNu7yFbpI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Real Men who demand respect are a dying breed brethren...these barbie doll boyz on the other hand need to be taught how to be leaders...i am proud to have shared a thread post with a formidable warrior such as yourself ...

*Ninja vanish*

Rispect. People hide their fear behind indifference. Its disgusting. Its takes courage to stand up for whats right and sometimes we fall short but damn, at least *wish* you coulda helped. Theres nothing wrong with saying you were shook like a coward. Even the lowest of cowards is one act away from being a hero.

hanzo-disappearswithninjasmokeanima.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Smith-Wesson-CK70-rw-16695-7955.jpg
Conk a nikka on the side of his head with the butt of this blade. He gonna be wishin u poked him. Villains really disgust me yall. Subdue trash.

Malikthegod

opposite of mediocre
Daps
I'm just imagining buddy pulling a stunt like this in TX. Dude would've got lit the FRUCK up

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i agree with mowgli. yall are way over hyping the threat of this dude to any average, healthy young male which is what i assume all of you are. if he was dieseled up and shermed out, then i could understand the fear.

im not saying you need to instigate anything, i think the blue shirt guy handled it well by just letting sideshow bob know that he cant just touch women in there without some kind of response.

seriously, dude was not over 6 feet. more like 5'9 and apparently better at twerking than fighting. he wasnt even that high, he was targeting people that gave him the response he was looking for. that out of shape cop put the fear of god in him effortlessly cuz he understood what a club and a .40 cal will do.

i wouldnt be surprised if he was some kind of out of work performance artist or something, that's about 10% of san francisco's population.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Why do females fall down so easily in situations like these? You can't pick a direction and run bytch?:what: