Man get shot confronting two men over his girl in a smoke shop.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I can keep my emotions in check to avoid having to confront some bum loser I never before..

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Jit fukked up

You ain't supposed to send yo hoe off in the store for no simple ass wraps 🤣

If she buying blunt wraps it need to be on her Amazon prime acct by the 100 pack

She supposed to be ducked off in the whip ready to pop that door, head on a swivel for them crackers and them no good mafukkas... that's even if you got her in the whip around that type of shyt to begin with

And the 2 nikkas in the store was some hoe ass nikkas especially the shooter

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
2 of em and they couldn't square up. They were not in more danger than he was. Gun pussies strike again. Someone on here was tryna juelzxplain to me why shooting first is the best strategy. Now these dudes are going to be fighting with no gun in a cell for many years. All to duck one fight they attempted murder.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
There used to be 2000+ murders a year in NY annually in the 80s and 90s

We barely even get a quarter of that anymore.

We gotta stop acting like nikkas had fair ones and used fists in our area. They didn't.

"nikkas used to fight in my era" is the biggest myth ever spoken by nikkas ages 35-55 from NYC.
I'm glad somebody said this. NYC in the 80s was wiiiiiild.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
See, that's when I pull out my mace on some Charleston White shyt, you can't shoot what you cant see. That pepper hits them eyes and airways and the last thing you're worried about is me. You ever been hit with that mace? let me tell you something, itll change your life

Hit em with that mace, hit the floor for 5 seconds, and glide out. easy work.

People think guns are the solution, notice how ol boy saw the gun and still didn't move. Now pull out some grade A bear pepper spray, I bet he back pedals with the quickness. and no murders committed. Cause when a gun comes out you dont know if they're flexing, if they're serious, but that mace? man 99% of the time they're going to use it cause the consequences are minuscule thus the probability of it being used is high.

Last edited:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Oh boi with the hammer gave dude 2 chances to leave. Too bad he ain't take em.
Sometimes you gotta know when to fold em

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
There was no reason to pull out the strap. Your man's swung first and yall got him stuck in a phone booth out numbered. These new nikkas is p*ssy and love jail house food.

And bruh who got killed gotta realize when shyt ain't working out. You came in to check some nikkas and ended up getting stole on. When he saw the other goofy move back and reach in his purse he should have made a country break

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
fukking crazy bro

As we getting older, you kind of realise, especially in huge cities that at times we are at mercy of mental people.

Staying focused constantly can be tiring
This is what makes me more nervous than anything, the amount of mentally ill nikkas in the hood with easy access to guns.

I ain't no bytch, but unless someone is doing some escalating or imminent shyt right in my face, I let stuff slide.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Noticed a lot closed by Marshalls and Sheriffs lately thankfully

They're a complete eyesore and attract nothing but violence. A lot of good businesses have been closed and ran out by this bs it's a serious shame
The ones that closed very likely didnt have a license. Theres not that many licensed ones so far. The state has fukked up the rollout

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I don't think people truly understand how dangerous NYC was in the 80s and 90s compared to now.
If I remember correctly the city was headed towards bankruptcy. All kinds of services got cut. Crack started moving in. AIDS was starting to heat up. NYC has been through it. People can pretend it used to be some fistfight utopia if they wish. Place has come a long way. They do the same shyt with NO. It's calmed down in New Orleans a LOT. I remember the 'murder capitol of the world' era vividly.