Man get shot confronting two men over his girl in a smoke shop.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no arrests have been made! :mindblown:

there needs to be a citywide alert for this madman. it's times like this you need 100 officers canvassing the area for surveillance footage to identify the perpetrator. someone knows who he is and where he lay his head at.
That's why the whole "no snitching" thing is stupid.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
There was two of them and both seemingly bigger than him and they still resorted to a gun.:snoop:
These kids today are bytchmade asf scared asf too scared to take a fukkin lump. :snoop:

Lemme tell yall little muhfukkas lurking here reading this a little sumptin:

i was a very hot headed young man in my youth.

I been in more than my share of scraps. And just for transparency ima keep it all the way funky, i cant fight for shyt. :francis:

And thats the whole point. As a man, i got absolutely NO PROBLEM gettin my ass handed to me if it means getting my point across in a dispute. U get punched in the eye, say ouch, put some ice on it and go about ya day. The shyt will heal. The opps shyt heal. But at the end of the day u made ya point. U go on living ya life, no one goes to jail. No one dies. And the opps knew win or lose, they violate, its gone be trouble. :ufdup:

No matter how many times i got knocked down aint matter cause my ass always got back up.

And im still cool with a lot of muhfukkas i fought with to this day. Cause they know they wasnt dealing with some bytch muhfukka.

Like when i was in juvie and i fought the biggest muhfukka up in that place.

Yall kids today though are so bytch made u rather do life in prison washing @Another Man draws than take a punch to the eye. Its very sad and pathetic. Ya pops failed yall, and idk why or how any of yall get any cheeks moving like that. I guess yall parents just failed yall sisters the same way they failed yall. :francis:

Stop being so got damn scary and bring back squaring up with ya opps. Its ok to get hit. It will heal up in a couple days i promise u.

Edit: the whole POINT of fighting is supposed to be about respect.
Shooting muhfukkas may end the conflict but u aint gettin no respect. Just going to prison because u scared to fight @Another Man.

Last edited:

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
It's in Harlem and it's called Branson Got Juice. Usually when you go to places that charge $12 for a smoothie the people are nice to you, I was the only customer in the store and dreadhead acted like it was the first smoothie and thousandth smoothie at the same time, hella disgruntled as he was pulling out the bag of frozen berries from the freezer :sadcam:

Another store in Harlem I asked if they carry dog food. I guess this is slang for a drug and Asian lady was like "no! We don't selll that shyt here" so I go look around and I find a can of dog food and bring it to the counter, her while demeanor changes and she's like "oh, for dog. That means something else round here"

Moral of the story, avoid Harlem businesses. I was traveling from California and I parked my car one street up from 110th street, on a street with a parking lot that had these old Cadillacs. I told my girlfriend to stay in the car with the dog because I knew she'd attract the wrong kind of attention but just imagine traveling that far and telling your girl to stay in the car because you don't wanna defend her honor for some frivolous reason

Basically what happened in OP is girl went back to the car after breh sent her in to get a Swisher or something. Someone said something to her and he was like "oh hell nah, watch this" and then went in there to defend her honor. Saw the gun come out and didn't wanna run out the store
:duck:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
There used to be 2000+ murders a year in NY annually in the 80s and 90s

We barely even get a quarter of that anymore.

We gotta stop acting like nikkas had fair ones and used fists in our area. They didn't.

"nikkas used to fight in my era" is the biggest myth ever spoken by nikkas ages 35-55 from NYC.

MOST OF THOSE WERE DRUG/CRACK ERA
RELATED MURDERS THOUGH
NOT FRIVOLOUS shyt LIKE THIS.

THIS WASNT NO STREET shyt.
:devil:
:evil:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

MOST OF THOSE WERE DRUG/CRACK ERA
RELATED MURDERS THOUGH
NOT FRIVOLOUS shyt LIKE THIS.

THIS WASNT NO STREET shyt.

Some and some were senseless arguments like the one in the OP

We like to romanticize an era that didn't exist.

nikkas getting capped over petty disagreements always existed. Same way kids and women getting killed and innocent bystanders.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Some and some were senseless arguments like the one in the OP

We like to romanticize an era that didn't exist.

nikkas getting capped over petty disagreements always existed. Same way kids and women getting killed and innocent bystanders.

BUT TONS OF nikkaS DEFINITELY
USED TO FIGHT IN THOSE DAYS
WITHOUT IT EVER RESORTING
TO GUN VIOLENCE.

NOW nikkaS DONT FIGHT PERIOD
WITHOUT GUN VIOLENCE