Man get shot confronting two men over his girl in a smoke shop.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
There used to be 2000+ murders a year in NY annually in the 80s and 90s

We barely even get a quarter of that anymore.

We gotta stop acting like nikkas had fair ones and used fists in our area. They didn't.

"nikkas used to fight in my era" is the biggest myth ever spoken by nikkas ages 35-55 from NYC.

Exactly.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
They probably said some disrespectful shyt too

"Hey Ma,when you gon let us flip you son!:mjgrin:"

He went in to make his woman feel protected. We dont know if he was on some aggressive shyt or not. But if you arent on some aggressive shyt,it means you only going back in because your woman wants you too.

First mistake was letting his woman go into a smokeshop alone at night:respect:
First mistake was taking a bytch that frequents smoke shops serious :francis:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's in Harlem and it's called Branson Got Juice. Usually when you go to places that charge $12 for a smoothie the people are nice to you, I was the only customer in the store and dreadhead acted like it was the first smoothie and thousandth smoothie at the same time, hella disgruntled as he was pulling out the bag of frozen berries from the freezer :sadcam:

Another store in Harlem I asked if they carry dog food. I guess this is slang for a drug and Asian lady was like "no! We don't selll that shyt here" so I go look around and I find a can of dog food and bring it to the counter, her while demeanor changes and she's like "oh, for dog. That means something else round here"

Moral of the story, avoid Harlem businesses. I was traveling from California and I parked my car one street up from 110th street, on a street with a parking lot that had these old Cadillacs. I told my girlfriend to stay in the car with the dog because I knew she'd attract the wrong kind of attention but just imagine traveling that far and telling your girl to stay in the car because you don't wanna defend her honor for some frivolous reason

Basically what happened in OP is girl went back to the car after breh sent her in to get a Swisher or something. Someone said something to her and he was like "oh hell nah, watch this" and then went in there to defend her honor. Saw the gun come out and didn't wanna run out the store

Not sure if youre serious.. :mjlol:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We gotta stop acting like nikkas had fair ones and used fists in our area. They didn't.

"nikkas used to fight in my era" is the biggest myth ever spoken by nikkas ages 35-55 from NYC.

Yep, makes me wonder the government was on some "purge" shyt. All those murders especially in the late 80s and early 90s.. :picard: certain sections of brooklyn are haunted on some paranormal shyt because of that. No gentrification can change that.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
These goofies sound exactly how my dad sounded in the 90's.

I eventually looked up the murder rates in the 70's and 80's and his old ass was cappin' then too. I'm fairly convinced there was no mythical era where gunplay was not on the table in a street fight between strangers at this point.
My dad said straight up if I was born in gen x as opposed to being a millennial, I probably wouldn’t be alive. The violence in the 80s/ early 90s was dystopian.

People were begging for the three strikes rule because nikkas were wilding. We’re in much safer times now compared to back then.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
I'm not from the US but it would just be common sense to assume that approaching anyone in a country where firearms are so easily available might send you packing for the Lord, especially in a situation as volatile as two strange men feeling comfortable enough to move how they where moving. I don't blame him for stepping to the two brehs but he didn't think this through and possibly neither did his girlfriend.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The ones that closed very likely didnt have a license. Theres not that many licensed ones so far. The state has fukked up the rollout

yeah almost none of them do, the city needs to pass laws too on signage and other crap

I've got no problem with weed at all but they can't be on every block and the signage has gotta be nearly non existent

the fake shops with the signs, lights, shady security has gotta be completely stamped out

like I said in a previous post I saw a lot of useful mom and pop shops and restaurants get ran out or replaced by fake shops and all they bring is violence they look like shyt and are fronts for money laundry

at least bodegas have food and drinks

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Couple blocks from the crib. I remember getting the Citizen alert for this... :francis:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
sad but why believe in ghost???
(meaning) why chance him coming
back later when you could just send
him to the wizard?
UKVu0t8.gif
I was coming in to say this...

The video has no audio. For all we know homie came in not only saying he'd beat them up, but that he'd kill one of em for barking at his girl...

"Kill" or any metonym/synonym of it, is a trigger word outside and throwing it around recklessly can get the speaker.....killed.

On the flip, maybe he didnt say it, in that case it looks worse, looks like the shooter a straight up hoe..

Living in the jungle you need to play by jungle rules. Shoulda let his homie take the fade though, if dude didnt threaten their lives...

If dude didn't threaten their lived I'd bet anything this is the shooter's first time shooting someone...
breh are you in your 30s....you seriously down to get in street fight?
Yeah no one our age should be looking to fight....or shoot. Both should be absolute last resorts, with an extremely high bar to shoot someone...

💯 bro this lie is repeated everywhere trust me...

Sacramento is averaging 52 murders/year in the 2020s so far, and averaged 53 in the 90s, but Sacramento 30 years ago had ~145,000 less people, so that was 40% more murders per capita than today because the city was smaller. They were killing more then than they are today with a much smaller population base, but nikkas will tell you all kinds of shyt about the 90s and 80s being some noble breed of gangstas 🤣 shyt's a lie...

They do the same shyt here in Raleigh, 90s was it's wildest era here but there was like ~250,000 fewer people in Raleigh in 1993, than were here in 2023. There was more killings per capita as the population was much smaller but old Raleigh street dudes from that era do the same shyt, talk about how they were more honorable g's...

What this highlights to me more than anything, is imagine how many of these random stabbings and smoke shop shootings were happening in NYC in the 80s and 90s. Its shock value now becaise everything can be reported 24/7 but its not actually happening 24/7 anymore----->NY 30-40 years ago was having these violent incidents multiple times per day...

Just really puts shyt in perspective...
Carrying is a big responsibility. It does not make you a vigilante
100,000%. nikkas who think the hammer makes them bulletproof are the worst and generally find out the hard way that they aren't...

I got one gun. Like two people even know I have it. I don't carry it on me (being a felon I shouldn't even have it); it's probably time for me to test fire it again but many days I forget I have it. I can go grab it quickly if I need to, but I'll likely never need it again. It would take alot to have me use any gun again and I don't anticipate it happening, my conflict resolution skills are wwaaaaayyyyy better than they ever were when I was younger...

concise

Veteran
Daps

Not only was the murder rate high, you look at the other numbers and see they were crazy too.

112k robberies in 1990 compared to 18k in 2019
208k burglaries to 27k
vehicle theft 187k to 12k

Everybody in the city had a chance to be a victim.
:picard:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Damn. Right down the street from me. I don’t even think that area is too crazy.