Man get shot confronting two men over his girl in a smoke shop.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Bro I always say this whenever I see people complain about what's going on in NY.

I be more offended when I see people in my age group and older say it. Because it's like you lived through that era with me. How could you possibly be complaining about NYC now when you lived through the 80s and 90s?

Not even trying to dramatic or extra but seeing a dead body laying in the streets in Flatbush wasn't even a big deal like that when I was growing up. That's how bad it was. We was desensitized as fukk to death and crime.

I think a lot of it just comes with awareness.

When you're young you don't give AF you going outside no matter what.
shyt was more live when I was stepping out; I'm older now and like aint no way in hell :dead:
I was out all day and home now....when the sun goes down I'm home :whew:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't even have to shoot the dude.The gun was doing it's job and acting as a deterrent...But yeah...Those days of being a knuckle dragging Billy bad azz are over.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There used to be 2000+ murders a year in NY annually in the 80s and 90s

We barely even get a quarter of that anymore.

We gotta stop acting like nikkas had fair ones and used fists in our area. They didn't.

"nikkas used to fight in my era" is the biggest myth ever spoken by nikkas ages 35-55 from NYC.
I bet that was doing the crack epidemic...All the inner-city homicide numbers went haywire during that era.It was pretty much anomalous.What an exceptional time to be alive:whew: