Man get shot confronting two men over his girl in a smoke shop.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Not only was the murder rate high, you look at the other numbers and see they were crazy too.

112k robberies in 1990 compared to 18k in 2019
208k burglaries to 27k
vehicle theft 187k to 12k

Everybody in the city had a chance to be a victim.
:picard:
Look at crime numbers in 1990 and 1993 for example compared to 2023 lol

dlg3hMb.md.png

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hold on, Homie Alive :blessed:

That stupid dude, just fukked his and his homie life up. Your man was squaring up and willing to shoot the fade with dude, why did you shoot:why:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
cmon, you have to edit this post
What's wrong with it?
Look at crime numbers in 1990 and 1993 for example compared to 2023 lol

dlg3hMb.md.png
Imagine being among that much violence. I always tell people violence is relative, while most cities today besides Baltimore, Memphis, and a few others are safer than they were in the 70s, 80s, 90s,seeing someone die in front of you isn't any different than it was 40 years ago...

Getting raped today or getting robbed today isn't different than it was 40 years ago. So being a victim of violence or living amongst it, is the same thing...

But the amount of violence is what's different. Living in a neighborhood today that may have a murder or two a month, 30 years ago that same block/building/hood had twice as many, or in many cases, more than twice as many. That level of violence is really only understood by people who were old enough to comprehend it...

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
What's wrong with it?

Imagine being among that much violence. I always tell people violence is relative, while most cities today besides Baltimore, Memphis, and a few others are safer than they were in the 70s, 80s, 90s,seeing someone die in front of you isn't any different than it was 40 years ago...

Getting raped today or getting robbed today isn't different than it was 40 years ago. So being a victim of violence or living amongst it, is the same thing...

But the amount of violence is what's different. Living in a neighborhood today that may have a murder or two a month, 30 years ago that same block/building/hood had twice as many, or in many cases, more than twice as many. That level of violence is really only understood by people who were old enough to comprehend it...
Bro I always say this whenever I see people complain about what's going on in NY.

I be more offended when I see people in my age group and older say it. Because it's like you lived through that era with me. How could you possibly be complaining about NYC now when you lived through the 80s and 90s?

Not even trying to dramatic or extra but seeing a dead body laying in the streets in Flatbush wasn't even a big deal like that when I was growing up. That's how bad it was. We was desensitized as fukk to death and crime.