Man executed in broad daylight while washing his car in Brooklyn

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Sorry aint no cac walking through the East like that:russ:
The white crackheads do :mjgrin: and the gentrifiers are starting to. Sure they look terrified, but still.
Exactly!

Another thing: its literally non stop. Who can afford that? And for what? You barely get a chance to enjoy them so close together.

This was my thought exactly. WHO is buying these young ones this continuous supply of fireworks, especially in this time. I typically don’t mind them but this year is BAD, non stop. I mean, NON STOP every night for hours on end till the AM.

Dro_Pesci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I always wanted to ask how big is each borough compared to the biggest 10 cities in the country not including NY and LA.

Like, how big is Brooklyn compared to Detroit?
2.5M people live in Brooklyn and about 670k people live in Detroit. If BK was its own city outside of NYC we would be the second most densely populated city in the US

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
That's damn near exactly half of Detroit :ohhh:. If all boroughs are that size then damn NY gotta be big as fukk :gucci:

With damn near 4x the current population. Half the size of Detroit with 4x the population is crazy as fukk to think about
BK and Qns are the biggest boroughs, and have just about equal size and population so yeah, we deep lol. I used to date a guy from Detroit who lived in NY and he would always be amazed at the funniest things.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
So Jews signed a bunch of gang member rappers from Chicago, the culture spread to NY now black men killin eachother? Is this correct?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
BK and Qns are the biggest boroughs, and have just about equal size and population so yeah, we deep lol. I used to date a guy from Detroit who lived in NY and he would always be amazed at the funniest things.
Yea we got big buildings downtown and we live a fast life up here too but we don't have as many densely packed apartments and there are still 20+ Thousand abandoned houses or empty spaces where a house used to be. Size wise at 142 sq miles I think Detroit is either the 10th or 14th biggest in the country but our population has been fukked since the 68 riot and "white flight" to the suburbs on the outside of the city over the years.

Detroit is one of the only big cities you can be in ALL DAY and not see a single white person :heh:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Yea we got big buildings downtown and we live a fast life up here too but we don't have as many densely packed apartments and there are still 20+ Thousand abandoned houses or empty spaces where a house used to be. Size wise at 142 sq miles I think Detroit is either the 10th or 14th biggest in the country but our population has been fukked since the 68 riot and "white flight" to the suburbs on the outside of the city over the years.

Detroit is one of the only big cities you can be in ALL DAY and not see a single white person :heh:

My old neighborhood that I was born in could pass for a nice Detroit area. My birth area was 100% Victorian homes around Brooklyn College

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Anybody in Brooklyn realizing that East New York has been having a lot of killings lately?
Thank God my sister moved outta that area. I'm 36 so when I was younger, that shyt was even crazier back then. I remember just driving through east ny at night with my pops and seeing muggings like clockwork.

Also, dude went to south shore hs., looks mad familiar. Brookdale hospital is the worse place to go to. Guaranteed he would've survived had he went to another hospital, no disrespect but I hate that fukking hospital.
Kings County>>

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.

That’s exactly what he told me when I said the white people on that side of Detroit will eventually move to the low income areas to gentrify like they did in NYC. He was like :usure: yeah it’s not like that out there. Y’all don’t have our transportation system so the spread is harder thankfully.