Man executed in broad daylight while washing his car in Brooklyn

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
If he was really popping like that and had that much clout, he should have moved differently. Breh was reckless as fukk being out there, washing his car alone without any security. I've watched a few videos featuring him, and almost all of them are dissing "opps." If those "opps" were real, he shouldn't have been crouched down, with no seeming security to cover his back, washing his car. Just seems sloppy.

:francis:
stop trynna be black. fukk outta here

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
My old neighborhood that I was born in could pass for a nice Detroit area. My birth area was 100% Victorian homes around Brooklyn College

Not even trying to be funny I ain’t know y’all had houses in NYC

Edit: I thought Queens was the only borough that had residential neighborhoods I guess you would call it

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Not even trying to be funny I ain’t know y’all had houses in NYC
tenor.gif

Daps
Sad seeing this stuff being from East newYork.
But with the recent relasing of criminals, a damaged economy and the police not caring less due to their relationship with the public this was bound to happen.

I’ll tell you what I really think it is, nikkas running around with mask covering they face, makes situations like this that much easier.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That's damn near exactly half of Detroit :ohhh:. If all boroughs are that size then damn NY gotta be big as fukk :gucci:

With damn near 4x the current population. Half the size of Detroit with 4x the population is crazy as fukk to think about

Yeah and all of NYC is "an estimated 2019 population of 8,336,817 distributed over about 302.6 square miles". The metro area like NJ,CT, LI, and Westchester make it one massive.

New York City - Wikipedia

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
My old neighborhood that I was born in could pass for a nice Detroit area. My birth area was 100% Victorian homes around Brooklyn College
I just Google searched and did some street views and damn that hood looks how around East Grand Boulevard must have looked back in the 60's, them big ass cribs with big porches and lots of space. shyt, East and West Grand low key. That shyt gutter as fukk now doe :francis:, still some nice properties when the family took care of it.

That area in Brooklyn houses was 500,000+ though :picard: