Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
18th person killed since friday:picard:

Doesn’t seem like a coincidence

Anybody in Brooklyn realizing that East New York has been having a lot of killings lately?

Come on now, you know in NYC as soon as the weather starts to break, cats start wildin'. Unfortunately it happens every year.

What the hell are you even talking about? A nikka can’t wind down and wash his own car in broad day without fearing for his life? Who knows what the fukk OG may have really been into, but this ain’t no movie or tv show where nikkas got 4 bodyguards around em to do regular shyt like wash the car outside of the crib. He was washing his car at 11 in the morning, nikka prolly just woke up 45 minutes before that, nikkas wasn’t thinking bout no “opps”. He was just lacking and unexpectedly caught a couple. shyt sad.

That poster is a fukking clown. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a pseudo black militant troll.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You dont realize how big the city is. Each borough has their own section. If you live in flatbush you might not know whats goin on in ENY or Bed stuy or Brownsville if you not connected to people who chill/live there

I’m mad this needs to be explained...hopefully dude was joking/trolling

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Interesting, not really. Why do nikkas care about this ignorant shyt?

Side note: I haven’t posted in over a year, comeback u gotta woat banner,tf happened :gucci:
The whites, c00ns/c00nettes, sex workers, anti-nyers and lgbqrs formed a woat legion, thought they could rock the vote - the shyt backfired. It kind of hits different when I’m the only woat with a 16k positive rep. They needed the symbolic “victory” @Coronavirus aka Killmonger was poty. The coli.com. Kind of sums up 2020. Welcome back though- tumultuous times we live in.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m mad this needs to be explained...hopefully dude was joking/trolling
No, he wasn’t joking. Be safe my NY-ers this is more than what you see with your own two, it’s more sinister and dark than what y’all think on surface. It’s a war of elimination going down and I’m not just talking flags.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I always wanted to ask how big is each borough compared to the biggest 10 cities in the country not including NY and LA.

Like, how big is Brooklyn compared to Detroit?

geographically...population-wise?

I’m sure you can google both...I’m not saying that to be a dikk...but I’m not sure of these things offhand

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ya I know I wasn’t tripping

*edit*

idk tho...looking @ this video dude posted...I’m seeing a couple blue and purple rags...like I said initially lemme not speculate...cuz idk shyt about this man...sad way to go out just the same smh
Why was he rapping like he’s trying to have a Cali accent, did you hear the vocal inflections on certain words “parrrrty” - am I bugging.
:wtf:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why was he rapping like he’s trying to have a Cali accent, did you hear that vocal inflections on certain words “parrrrty” - am I bugging
:wtf:

I just skimmed thru the video...my ears tuned out after a bit

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shouldn't yall who live in NYC be able to hear the streets talking?
Wtf- you do know there are 5 boroughs in New York?? This is not a one horse town where every body knows everyone’s moves or everyone is related to each other. Like you’re familiar with- you can’t even walk down the street without everyone running into their cousin or aunt. It doesn’t work like that here. We don’t have bionic ears to hear what’s going down in every part of the city, in every situation, at any single time. Next time I’m in Brooklyn,I’ll make sure I tap into my sonic radar equipment to hear all the way from Queens.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I always wanted to ask how big is each borough compared to the biggest 10 cities in the country not including NY and LA.

Like, how big is Brooklyn compared to Detroit?

2.6+ million people
With a land area of 70.82 square miles

it's not like it's a small city

Brooklyn - Wikipedia

:leostare:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
2.6+ million people
With a land area of 70.82 square miles

it's not like it's a small city

Brooklyn - Wikipedia

:leostare:
That's damn near exactly half of Detroit :ohhh:. If all boroughs are that size then damn NY gotta be big as fukk :gucci:

With damn near 4x the current population. Half the size of Detroit with 4x the population is crazy as fukk to think about