Man executed in broad daylight while washing his car in Brooklyn

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
If he was really popping like that and had that much clout, he should have moved differently. Breh was reckless as fukk being out there, washing his car alone without any security. I've watched a few videos featuring him, and almost all of them are dissing "opps." If those "opps" were real, he shouldn't have been crouched down, with no seeming security to cover his back, washing his car. Just seems sloppy.

:francis:
You from Vermont

Daps
What the hell are you even talking about? A nikka can’t wind down and wash his own car in broad day without fearing for his life? Who knows what the fukk OG may have really been into, but this ain’t no movie or tv show where nikkas got 4 bodyguards around em to do regular shyt like wash the car outside of the crib. He was washing his car at 11 in the morning, nikka prolly just woke up 45 minutes before that, nikkas wasn’t thinking bout no “opps”. He was just lacking and unexpectedly caught a couple. shyt sad.
:gucci:

If you’re doing street shyt. If you’re beefing with other cats. If you’re popping in a way that draws attention. Yes, you are moving reckless by crouching and washing your car’s tires with your back exposed. He was caught slipping. If you’re a street dude, there are certain things you just don’t do.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This was obviously a targeted hit, but I can't help but suspect the NYPD is somehow complicit here...

The murder counts been through the damn roof, we puttin up Dinkins era numbers...

They have clearly quit on the job to send a message and talking about a "blue flu" city wide strike on July 4th...

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
If he was really popping like that and had that much clout, he should have moved differently. Breh was reckless as fukk being out there, washing his car alone without any security. I've watched a few videos featuring him, and almost all of them are dissing "opps." If those "opps" were real, he shouldn't have been crouched down, with no seeming security to cover his back, washing his car. Just seems sloppy.

I hate some of you coli nikkas at times

if you outside there is no “he should have-“

its like you guys really do not live in the real world but talk like street gurus

RIP Foots. Was just watching interviews with his brother. If you from the town and in tune you know Foots or his brother.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was obviously a targeted hit, but I can't help but suspect the NYPD is somehow complicit here...

The murder counts been through the damn roof, we puttin up Dinkins era numbers...

They have clearly quit on the job to send a message and talking about a "blue flu" city wide strike on July 4th...

This is like after the Freddie Gray riots in Bmore, cops basically stopped policing and murders spiked:snoop:

Daps
I hate some of you coli nikkas at times

if you outside there is no “he should have-“

its like you guys really do not live in the real world but talk like street gurus

RIP Foots. Was just watching interviews with his brother. If you from the town and in tune you know Foots or his brother.
Man, shut up. He was caught lacking. Not the first. Not the last. RIP.

kingjones29

All Star
Daps

Well mysonne was talking about the hood should police itself maybe it’s time for dudes to stop the violence and police themselves

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

:rudy: stop it...they can't even emotionally control themselves when they pull their guns out but they're coordinating criminal hits like mob bosses on the low?

Dro_Pesci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Shouldn't yall who live in NYC be able to hear the streets talking?
You dont realize how big the city is. Each borough has their own section. If you live in flatbush you might not know whats goin on in ENY or Bed stuy or Brownsville if you not connected to people who chill/live there