Man executed in broad daylight while washing his car in Brooklyn

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
That’s exactly what he told me when I said the white people on that side of Detroit will eventually move to the low income areas to gentrify like they did in NYC. He was like :usure: yeah it’s not like that out there. Y’all don’t have our transportation system so the spread is harder thankfully.
Yea they are already starting downtown and they are putting bike lanes in the hood, it's a bike lane on East Warren now :pachaha:.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lots of dudes from old indictments coming out of prison, and being release from Rikers and Brooklyn House because of Rona. Dudes been in the house for months talking shiit on IG and FB. Lots of diss songs coming out.

And now its Summer time, lil Police presence, and shiit opening.

Gonna be an interesting Summer.:francis:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Wtf- you do know there are 5 boroughs in New York?? This is not a one horse town where every body knows everyone’s moves or everyone is related to each other. Like you’re familiar with- you can’t even walk down the street without everyone running into their cousin or aunt. It doesn’t work like that here. We don’t have bionic ears to hear what’s going down in every part of the city, in every situation, at any single time. Next time I’m in Brooklyn,I’ll make sure I tap into my sonic radar equipment to hear all the way from Queens.

:stopitslime: Yes I know there are 5 boroughs, sometimes 6.

I'm saying when you're plugged in, you're plugged in to someone who's plugged in, who's also plugged in. Now no names maybe dropped, but usually you can get a general idea of what's going on.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
This was my thought exactly. WHO is buying these young ones this continuous supply of fireworks, especially in this time. I typically don’t mind them but this year is BAD, non stop. I mean, NON STOP every night for hours on end till the AM.
:beli: They was still going at 6am. I was like, nikka, it's daytime, you can't even see them no more! :mindblown:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Not even trying to be funny I ain’t know y’all had houses in NYC

Edit: I thought Queens was the only borough that had residential neighborhoods I guess you would call it

I get what you mean, and no lol. There’s this weird perception from people who know of Queens second hand (or never been here) that think the whole borough is a Long Island-type suburb, or the city/BX is all projects lol. The Queens thing is only true for the areas further East, and even then, a lot of those towns are black (Rosedale/Springfield Gardens/Floral Park -technically LI). The rest of the boroughs are a mix, and some (like Brooklyn) have Architecture unique to the borough so they all don’t look exactly the same. Manhattan is the only borough where you won’t find typical suburban type homes with large front yards and such.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
I just Google searched and did some street views and damn that hood looks how around East Grand Boulevard must have looked back in the 60's, them big ass cribs with big porches and lots of space. shyt, East and West Grand low key. That shyt gutter as fukk now doe :francis:, still some nice properties when the family took care of it.

That area in Brooklyn houses was 500,000+ though :picard:
Surprised that you even saw that and that there are still houses in BK under 700k.

I live a ~6 minute walk away from where this guy was killed and the houses in this area are $600k+.

The one I’m in was 695k and landlord is still renovating floor by floor. It was run tf down. The one next door sold for 675k and that is not rare anymore.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:stopitslime: Yes I know there are 5 boroughs, sometimes 6.

I'm saying when you're plugged in, you're plugged in to someone who's plugged in, who's also plugged in. Now no names maybe dropped, but usually you can get a general idea of what's going on.
Thanks for this suburban, out of touch analysis about having our ear to the streets in a city with over 8 million people, different backgrounds, affiliations, cultures, neighborhoods, subcultures, events, and mentalities. That’s real informative input right there.
:deadmanny:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
giphy.gif

Blow his brains all over the sidewalk in broad daylight.
what movie is this again ?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The Great Awakening that’s going on in the latter part of this thread with the realization that not all NYC people live in 1br, 600 square foot dungeons
:mjlol::mjtf:
I grew up in a house. The first apt I lived in was when I went to college
:dwillhuh:
queens:
3176829_1

Brooklyn
ISnmnjformm9mv0000000000.jpg

COAdaptive-MaconSt-0018-PD.jpg

My mother grew up in a multi family in The Bronx:
picture-uh=b6b5d084568f7dc842da65706a7b2140-ps=294e33a433f8a5ff5cabc65f854522a3.jpg

vs the how The coli thinks 95% of New York lives.
New York:
tenement-kitchen-nyc.jpg