Man executed in broad daylight while washing his car in Brooklyn

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
why all these security cameras got really sh!tty quality?
It's like everything else in life...$$$

There are actually great HD w/ night vision cams out, but people don't want to spend. Speaking for office buildings that can have 20+ for ONE floor, you need to buy a new/multiple servers, new wiring, plus the cost of the cams + labor. Management doesn't want to overspend their yearly budget & risk messing up their bonuses

As for the home, small business owner, it's the same thing. Most are comfortable with a 'basic' system that can be ran on 1 pc acting as a server. Usually set for motion activity to save hd space. That's why vids sometimes look choppy

Fun fact: did you know that some hi-rise building elevators are still running on original software off a windows 95 system?

Daps
As a Brooklyn nikka, I very well know who this is. shyt is crazy to see a dude that was poppin with so much clout in the hood go out like this...crazy

RIP
If he was really popping like that and had that much clout, he should have moved differently. Breh was reckless as fukk being out there, washing his car alone without any security. I've watched a few videos featuring him, and almost all of them are dissing "opps." If those "opps" were real, he shouldn't have been crouched down, with no seeming security to cover his back, washing his car. Just seems sloppy.

:francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know in Cali crips wear brown. Fudge town to be exact

Bloods don’t wear brown. Brown (Fudge Town) , blue , purple (grape st) are all crip colors. Crips wear brown . Bloods are red, green, black

I might be wrong then but I had an incident a long whiles back...I remember them wearing brown bandanas and was told they were bloods

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Da Pimps are def 100% Blood crew for a fact. No speculation

ya I know I wasn’t tripping

*edit*

idk tho...looking @ this video dude posted...I’m seeing a couple blue and purple rags...like I said initially lemme not speculate...cuz idk shyt about this man...sad way to go out just the same smh

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
18th person killed since friday:picard:

Doesn’t seem like a coincidence

this city been turning the fukk up these past couple of weeks. fukkery didn’t flee when corona pulled up. shyt was on backorder and now it’s flooding these streets.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
If he was really popping like that and had that much clout, he should have moved differently. Breh was reckless as fukk being out there, washing his car alone without any security. I've watched a few videos featuring him, and almost all of them are dissing "opps." If those "opps" were real, he shouldn't have been crouched down, with no seeming security to cover his back, washing his car. Just seems sloppy.

:francis:
What the hell are you even talking about? A nikka can’t wind down and wash his own car in broad day without fearing for his life? Who knows what the fukk OG may have really been into, but this ain’t no movie or tv show where nikkas got 4 bodyguards around em to do regular shyt like wash the car outside of the crib. He was washing his car at 11 in the morning, nikka prolly just woke up 45 minutes before that, nikkas wasn’t thinking bout no “opps”. He was just lacking and unexpectedly caught a couple. shyt sad.