Man executed in broad daylight while washing his car in Brooklyn

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Nah- that was just a warm up but like the dumb dimwitted racist cac that you are, instead of taking the L, your ego fell for the bait, you white bytch. Explain why you incessantly feel a need to report black people to the authorities.
:patrice::mjpls:
I reported every single one of those incidents and they all were charged with very serious crimes .

It really is fun watching you try so hard and fail so easily

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Box Factory why are you a white and using the word “n—-a”
called drake a "nikka". He's used it on here and all over twitter. He denied doing it, the tried to slink away and slide back in.

You're not an authority. You're a slow, weird loser.

"If you're not black, you should ignore obvious racists" . That's your argument

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Nah- that was just a warm up but like the dumb dimwitted racist cac that you are, instead of taking the L, your ego fell for the bait, you white bytch. Explain why you incessantly feel a need to report black people to the authorities. Calling the police for every situation is your solution.
:patrice::mjpls:

Damn this is one authority calling dude :gucci:

Is there a single post of him calling or requesting the authorities be called on a white man? :jbhmm:

:mjpls:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I reported every single one of those incidents and they all were charged with very serious crimes .

It really is fun watching you try so hard and fail so easily
I guess it’s easy for you to report the n—-s huh??
called drake a "nikka". He's used it on here and all over twitter. He denied doing it, the tried to slink away and slide back in.

You're not an authority. You're a slow, weird loser.

"If you're not black, you should ignore obvious racists" . That's your argument

I've already contacted the Massachusetts State Police about Browns actions
The authorities should get involved with this Reffing.

I've done my part by telling my local police and government representative about these thieves

:beli::leostare:....:mjpls:

Do you also report the police to the authorities when they murder unarmed black men or is it just the black athletes in sports violating that get you all worked up??
:jbhmm:
Hmmm- not so quick to trust the police but quick to brag about contacting the police authorities on black men. This white boy right here.. smfh.

Problem?:sas1:

Sorry i'm not as quick to trust the police as you, i also like to wait for facts and go by that whole innocent till proven guilty thing.

He was a hooker

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I was quoting @AvadaKadaBreh s Twitter to bring attention to the fact that he was a racist white guy going all over Twitter throwing the word around and using it towards black ppl.
That’s what they all say. :comeon:I guess this is bringing attention too along with the “calling authorities and police ” trend that I posted of yours -
:francis::unimpressed:

Dis doo rily think ppl cant see thru dis fake azz typin n super try hard persona he puttin on

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Not even trying to be funny I ain’t know y’all had houses in NYC

Edit: I thought Queens was the only borough that had residential neighborhoods I guess you would call it

Nah bruh take 30 minutes out your time and examine a map of NYC

:mjlol:

Also the most residential borough is Staten Island. Barely any buildings in that entire borough minus that one small area next to Staten Island ferry.

But yea take a look at a map. There are houses in every single NYC neighborhood outside of Manhattan

:russ: