Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I mean I dont even need to make an argument for you being mentally ill. You do a fine job of showing that on your own.
You honestly seem mentally ill. Not even saying that as an insult. But your shyt isn't wired right.

You need professional help. God bless and good luck with that

Comment for Comment?

I respond once, you respond multiple times every time.

You're silly

Hmmmmm,
Anytime you hear a white person say a black person is ignorant they're calling them the n word

so I take it from this exchange that you’re really calling me the n-word. Enough said...
tenor.gif

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Awww bless your little swamp filled backwoods heart- you thought that was witty huh? You tried so hard :therethere:

coming from a dude who lives 300 miles from Miami and gets intel, updates and insight on opps from Facebook in comparing a city like New York to a town that stays in the news with its own hashtag #floridafukkery. So cute.

Ok...I'm not going back and forth about cities I don't own. @me when it's about some box.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real shyt what's good with fireworks this year??? My friends and I all over Queens, BK, BX, shyt is rampant this year:ohhh:
This the worst year of my 35 years. By far. Maybe because nikkas have nothing else to do in a pandemic. Maybe the police are on strike and not responding to calls about fireworks. I can’t call it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They getting their fireworks from down south. My neighbor came back loaded down with fireworks from this spot:

Jabs Fireworks - Discount Fireworks I-95 SC |

They must have semi truck. Because My
Block (prospect PL and Brooklyn ave) is surround by 3 separate firework shows every night They start around 5 PM and it’s going till about 3 am. And it seems like an organized competition because it’s only one block at a time. And it’s been consistent for 2 weeks