Daps
giphy.gif
Rockabye Baby

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Even a lot of Queens neighborhooods that are made up of houses are still very urban and don't feel like the suburbs at all. Corona and Elmhurst are mostly houses but still very dense and urban.

And in Eastern Queens like you said, then it starts feeling more sububanish but even then it's different from actual suburbs because you have 24 hour delis everywhere and tons of people walking on the main roads.

Eastern Queens doesn’t feel different than Long Island at all. Not only does it feel the same but the only train you can access in eastern Queens is the LIRR like Long Island.

There are parts of Hempstead Long Island that have a more hardcore look than eastern Queens.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yeah I’ve come to the conclusion people don’t get Queens. When they say suburbs, they think places like Bayside and Whitestone, Fresh Meadows which I get, but like you said, that’s not the “real” suburbs compared to what most people know as suburbs (also there are project buildings near Fresh Meadows lol) and that is not most of the borough.

If you’re black in NYC and want to stay and rent or buy on the 5 boroughs, please look at South Queens (Jamaica, Hollis, St. Albans, etc). Black people from every corner of the diaspora, mixed to middle income neighborhoods that are still affordable for NYC standards, near transportation (airport, AirTrain to the airport, buses, trains, LIRR, highway) and in danger of gentrification in the near future. St. John’s College is there and so is York, expansion is already starting and rent is going up. Big chains are moving slowly in displacing small business, and tall buildings and bigger/fancier hotels are being built to accommodate tourists. Dead in the hood by the way.

Please don’t let Queens become Brooklyn. :mjcry:

I want to buy a house in Cambria Heights. Close to 90% block and has one of the highest black median incomes in an area on the entire east coast

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Matter of fact - here you are insinuating that you reported black men to the police, you white snitch - can’t hide that veiled racism huh?? Who goes on a black thread topic on a primarily black discussion board and threatens to report said people to the authorities?? What were you trying to report?

Well that’s interesting :mjpls:

Since this thread is about East New York, time to post this classic :ahh:

I'm from East New York:dj2:

I'm from East New York :dj2:

fukking :deadmanny: @ “Fishgrease Jenkins”

Cool lil hometown anthem tho, I ain’t mad at it :obama:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You most definitely have not.

Like i said, you're living in your own reality
I dog walked you white boy -deal with it. I know your white fragility and cac deficient mind can’t deal with facts but it is what it is. If you were so unbothered and my replies meant nothing you simply would have ignored. Fuk out of our discussions and go back to discussing sports lest you be made an example again. Clearly you roamed way out of your comfort zone and out of your range of depth. You look dumb as shyt right now and you know it, which is why you are desperately trying to save face with your numerous replies in this thread.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I dog walked you white boy -deal with it. I know your white fragility and cac deficient mind can’t deal with facts but it is what it is. If you were so unbothered and my replies meant nothing you simply would have ignored. Fuk out of our discussions and go back to discussing sports.
You have 48 replies in this thread and 95% are about me

You tried really really hard to make it a thing. But no one cares

Because they've seen you post before.

All you did was provide more examples of how obsessive and slow you are

You lost and I didn't even have to do anything. Just let you be you

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Well that’s interesting :mjpls:

fukking :deadmanny: @ “Fishgrease Jenkins”

Cool lil hometown anthem tho, I ain’t mad at it :obama:
Exactly . Notice how he steadily ignored this - white boy @Box Factory lives for reporting Black people to the authorities
Ive made the local authorities aware of this video

Kobe should be suspended and possibly have the authorities involved for that attack on val

Authorities should get involved imo. That was a criminal assault

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Eastern Queens doesn’t feel different than Long Island at all. Not only does it feel the same but the only train you can access in eastern Queens is the LIRR like Long Island.

There are parts of Hempstead Long Island that have a more hardcore look than eastern Queens.

I live in Baldwin and work in Springfield Gardens, I find them to be much different in layout. I also have a friend in Laurelton and his neighborhood is much different from mine.

Way more 2 to 4 family houses and way more people walk and take the bus instead of drive. Long Island (especially out East) is mostly strip malls and low density blocks of 1 family houses.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You have 48 replies in this thread and 95% are about me

You tried really really hard to make it a thing. But no one cares

Because they've seen you post before.

All you did was provide more examples of how obsessive and slow you are

You lost and I didn't even have to do anything. Just let you be you

Nah- that was just a warm up but like the dumb dimwitted racist cac that you are, instead of taking the L, your ego fell for the bait, you white bytch. Explain why you incessantly feel a need to report black people to the authorities. Calling the police for every situation is your solution.
:patrice::mjpls:

Ive made the local authorities aware of this video

Kobe should be suspended and possibly have the authorities involved for that attack on val

Authorities should get involved imo. That was a criminal assault

Olivier Vernon is a piece of shyt.

Assault a rookie because you're losing.

I hope the authorities get involved.

He's a dirty player and I hope the authorities get involved for the crime he just committed

Suspension and the authorities should get involved.

I've already notified the authorities

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I live in Baldwin and work in Springfield Gardens, I find them to be much different in layout. I also have a friend in Laurelton and his neighborhood is much different from mine.

Way more 2 to 4 family houses and way more people walk and take the bus instead of drive. Long Island (especially out East) is mostly strip malls and low density blocks of 1 family houses.

Not sure if Laurenlton and Cambria Heights have that much 3/4 family homes. Def lots of single family homes. But the deeper you go into both areas the more single family homes you see especially by cross island