Man executed in broad daylight while washing his car in Brooklyn

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
That’s what they all say. :comeon:I guess this is bringing attention too along with the “calling authorities and police ” trend that I posted of yours -
:francis::unimpressed:
Read the threads. Understand what you're looking at. Take the 1 to 2 minutes it might take you to get some context of what you're looking at

You're really bad at this

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Read the threads. Understand what you're looking at. Take the 1 to 2 minutes it might take you to get some context of what you're looking at

Let me guess, the context is you repeatedly threatening to report black people to the authorities/police and using the n-word, getting irate bc you don’t like the fact that a few of us in the thread alluded to the suspects being white, you covert racist cac fuk.
:what:
The facts are right there in your own quotes and you are in here white boying with the baseless retorts, deflections trying to change up your own statements that are right there in black and white
:beli:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Let me guess, the context is you repeatedly threatening to report black people to the authorities and using the n-word.
:what:
The facts are right there in your own quotes and you are in here white boying with the baseless retorts, deflections trying to change up your own statements that are right there in black and white
:beli:
I didn't deflect anything. You're just desperately trying as hard as you can to find anything.

The quote is literally me saying what someone else is doing. Read the rest of the threads.

You've spent your whole entire day failing at this.

This is how you got your woat badge. By just blindly throwing out nonstop paragraphs of you being wrong. You just plow ahead with zero self awareness and a desperate need to be right no matter how far off you are

It's honestly entertaining to watch in a morbid kind of way. It's cringey and embarassing but hard to not look at

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I didn't deflect anything. You're just desperately trying as hard as you can to find anything.

The quote is literally me saying what someone else is doing. Read the rest of the threads.

You've spent your whole entire day failing at this.

This is how you got your woat badge. By just blindly throwing out nonstop paragraphs of you being wrong. You just plow ahead with zero self awareness and a desperate need to be right no matter how far off you are

It's honestly entertaining to watch in a morbid kind of way. It's cringey and embarassing but hard to not look at
This is the incessant ramblings of a white person caught out there- copping pleas with paragraphs ..checkmate.
:huhldup::mjpls::hhh:
full

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Nah bruh take 30 minutes out your time and examine a map of NYC

:mjlol:

Also the most residential borough is Staten Island. Barely any buildings in that entire borough minus that one small area next to Staten Island ferry.

But yea take a look at a map. There are houses in every single NYC neighborhood outside of Manhattan

:russ:

Is Staten Island cheap compared to the rest of the city? :ohhh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

all of those “negs” on your profile page over these past weeks say different - I’m not that one out here doing “bad” . Apparently I’m not the only one who called you out on your cac bantering bullshyt.
:leostare:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You have like 60 replies and probably 200 or more paragraphs in this thread :dead:
You can count!! - that’s usually what happens when intrusive whites like you get out of line and interfere , I speak up for my race against racially offensive cac posters as one should. That’s called fact finding instead of bantering with no back up like you have done countless times in here. And here you are still replying - I thought you weren’t bothered?? How many comments do you see me using the word n—a or threatening to call the authorities on black men in a public forum? I count at least 17 of yours. That you still haven’t addressed.
:jbhmm:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Damn not for nothing but it always makes me trip when someone is murked in broad day especially in the morning like I’ve seen murders like 8 or 10 am like this and like how angry do you have to be to wake up early and murk someone ...
There’s no operating hours for murder. If someone wants you hit or has an agenda to come at you- the best time to inflict harm is when they least expect it or in a vulnerable position. Someone had to be studying his schedule for awhile - he probably washes his car every week or every 2 weeks at that time/day. Most people are very routine and schedule -oriented without realizing it. Look at all the times when people get shot at funerals, weddings, christenings, walking from the store, fast food drive thrus, coming home from work; leaving for work -a lady’s ex husband shot her in the chic fil-a drive through on a weekday morning at 8am bc he knew her routine consistently.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
You can count!! - that’s usually what happens when intrusive whites like you get out of line and interfere , I speak up for my race against racially offensive cac posters as one should. That’s called fact finding instead of bantering with no back up like you have done countless times in here. And here you are still replying - I thought you weren’t bothered?? How many comments do you see me using the word n—a or threatening to call the authorities on black men in a public forum? I count at least 17 of yours. That you still haven’t addressed.
:jbhmm:
Answered every question you gave me.

Answered every quote you brought up

You'd ignore it, move on to your next "find", rinse and repeat

Keep going though.

Maybe on your 100th post in this thread you'll have a breakthrough. Don't give up now

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Answered every question you gave me.

Answered every quote you brought up

You'd ignore it, move on to your next "find", rinse and repeat

Keep going though.

Maybe on your 100th post in this thread you'll have a breakthrough. Don't give up now
You didn’t answer shyt you delusional fuk. Looks like you’re on agent shyt trying to collect information for purposes of reporting me to the authorities.
full

the type of white to think Kobe was guilty even though the charges were dropped.
Ive made the local authorities aware of this video

Kobe should be suspended and possibly have the authorities involved for that attack on val

Authorities should get involved imo. That was a criminal assault