Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn not for nothing but it always makes me trip when someone is murked in broad day especially in the morning like I’ve seen murders like 8 or 10 am like this and like how angry do you have to be to wake up early and murk someone ...

Might be his job. Cause that was a smooth clean hit. Dude did his homework on Foot.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I want to know what that guy was recording before the assassin pulled up
Edit: I follow the code of "mind your business" but a simple AYOOOOOOOOOOOOO would have alerted the guy

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
I want to know what that guy was recording before the assassin pulled up
Edit: I follow the code of "mind your business" but a simple AYOOOOOOOOOOOOO would have alerted the guy
it looks like a recording of a recording bruh.

Most likely building security and the guardian whoevwr had access to it was filming the screen after replaying the video

It even says "camera" in the bottom right corner

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
How is that possible? I honestly thought yall didn't have front or backyards. :russ:
I'm chilling in my yard rn (being assailed by fireworks). Quarantine been lovely. :blessed:

There are houses in every single NYC neighborhood outside of Manhattan
:mjtf: I let out of towners slide but you supposed to know better. I mentioned astor row in this very thread. Harlem full of brownstones. (And im not even discussing those beautiful joints right off central park. )

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I'm chilling in my yard rn (being assailed by fireworks). Quarantine been lovely. :blessed:

:mjtf: I let out of towners slide but you supposed to know better. I mentioned astor row in this very thread. Harlem full of brownstones. (And im not even discussing those beautiful joints right off central park. )

I think everyone on this planet knows about NYC brownstones aka the stoop.

But when I hear people say NYC has no houses I assume they are taking about houses that look like this.

Wouldn’t shock me if @boy has a family member or two from here lol