MAMMI OPRAH WINFREY denied by a store. Saleswoman assumed she couldn't AFFORD to shop there.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
It's been we'll noted that low to middle income people view money differently. Of course you'd think 38k is too much for a bag. In fact, I wouldn't spend that much on a fukking bag ...

but ...

if I was worth billions, and my girl wanted a 38k bag, then I would get it. Why? Because its nothing. Won't even dent my account. And that's money being pumped into the economy. Granted this time it wasn't OUR economy, lol.

Anyway ...

get out of her fukking pockets. :stopitslime:

If I was a billionaire and my girl wanted a 38k handbag bag, she'd be dumped.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Thats the thing, I dont think buying luxurious cars, jewlery or homes is a bad thing if you have the money. But a fukking bag worth 38k? No amount of money on Earth would make me pay that much for a bag.

You do realize that 38k for a bag to you is a lot of money. but even 380k for a bag to oprah is a rounding error on her tax return.

You finding a penny in your cushions is equivalent to Oprah buying that bag lol.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Thats the thing, I dont think buying luxurious cars, jewlery or homes is a bad thing if you have the money. But a fukking bag worth 38k? No amount of money on Earth would make me pay that much for a bag.
You keep on sayin "that much". Numbers like that don't register to Oprah as "that much".

If you had a billion plus, $38K is NOTHING.

Again, we don't operate in vacuum.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
If I was a billionaire and my girl wanted a 38k handbag bag, she'd be dumped.

Lol. Which would be your right.

I wouldn't be on a message board like, "that cheap ass nikka Spud34, couldn't even buy his girl a fukking bag!!!1!1!1!1!!1"

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka! Money matters. The only opinions that matter are the opinions of the people with money because they make the moves.

Think about what you said for a second. People like @inndaskKy is not using logic, he/she is making his statement based on his bias for white people. So you will never convince him that it is racism. The saleswoman coulda burned a cross and said white power and idiots like @inndaskKy would say...

"well maybe she burned the cross for religious reasons. She only said white power because she is proud to be white. That doesn't mean she's a racist."

The problem black people have is that they feel the need to CONVINCE white people when that they are racist.

As if, racism doesn't exist unless a white person acknowledges it.
:what:

Stop looking for white people to validate things.

You're tragic man. Misrepresenting my stance like a motherfukker and making all kinds of assumptions about me, the clerk and white people. You know everything there is to know about these three different subjects right? And it's all good that you're making baseless claims about them right? Yet Oprah being denied a bag by one person for whatever reason is an outrage right? You're lucky you're so ignorant to your own ways 'cause the irony might actually kill you otherwise. Ignorance is bliss though..

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
My nikka! Money matters. The only opinions that matter are the opinions of the people with money because they make the moves.

Think about what you said for a second. People like @inndaskKy is not using logic, he/she is making his statement based on his bias for white people. So you will never convince him that it is racism. The saleswoman coulda burned a cross and said white power and idiots like @inndaskKy would say...

"well maybe she burned the cross for religious reasons. She only said white power because she is proud to be white. That doesn't mean she's a racist."

The problem black people have is that they feel the need to convince white people when they are racist. As if, its not true unless a white person acknowledges it. Stop looking for white people to validate things.

Africans/caucasions alike is what i said :wtb: not just white people, you can say that the only opinions that count are ones with money but that is white man logic in my eyes as well, even so by that logic there are more wealthy people that hereditarilly identify as white in america than black so i guess you are also saying only white peoples opinion matters or that it matters more so than blacks in america, see how that works? Proving it to black people also matters for something you never know who is sleeping that could one day change the world directly or indirectly to the one you live in

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Why don't you dudes understand it's not about the 38k. I've said numerous times that I'm well aware of Oprah's financial situation. We all know 38k is nothing to her. It's paying 38k for a handbag that's ridiculous.

I need to stop posting in TLR, you dudes are too much for me.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Think about this, Oprah could buy 1000 of those bags and it would make about a 2% dent in her net worth.

That's like someone who makes $35K a year spending $700.

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So to all you nikkas tryna buy "Versace" if a company told Oprah she couldn't afford their shyt. What u think the Versace Store gonna tell u

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why don't you dudes understand it's not about the 38k. I've said numerous times that I'm well aware of Oprah's financial situation. We all know 38k is nothing to her. It's paying 38k for a handbag that's ridiculous.

I need to stop posting in TLR, you dudes are too much for me.
Luxury items cost money. :yeshrug:

That's why they are a luxury.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well what would YOU pay 38k for?

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
How you know it's racism though? Maybe she just didn't look posh because of her clothes. This is such sensational victim bullshyt. There's a million reasons why someone could turn another person down. To assume it is because of your skin color is to make yourself a victim. Oprah should know better by now..
Duly noted.

Faqqot.