MAMMI OPRAH WINFREY denied by a store. Saleswoman assumed she couldn't AFFORD to shop there.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Well, I mean have you seen Oprah on her off days? :usure: She looks kinda like a bum so maybe that's why the store employee thought she was a regular person who couldn't afford that purse. That's still not an excuse tho for that obvious racism. And, store employees need to learn when to help a customer and when to shut the fukk up. Don't ask me if I need help if I don't look like I do.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Napoleon you thick as fukk man.. No hope for you.

I'm not even ruling out the fact that Oprah needs something to bytch about to continue her sharp decline in market share and public visibility to her audience and clients.

BUT

What happened was a racially motivated event.

UNLESS you're willing to insinuate i've never faced racism myself since no one has ever said "we don't serve ******s" when i've gone out to eat.

Right?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Well, I mean have you seen Oprah on her off days? :usure: She looks kinda like a bum so maybe that's why the store employee thought she was a regular person who couldn't afford that purse. That's still not an excuse tho for that obvious racism. And, store employees need to learn when to help a customer and when to shut the fukk up. Don't ask me if I need help if I don't look like I do.

If you walk in a store that sells $38,000 bags, you already know what time it is.

stop excusing this shyt.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all dumb as shyt man. With these types of thinking skills I bet y'all get racially profiled point blank in your face in real life all the time without even realizing it because you don't understand what the fukk is going on and you don't 'feel' it..

fukking coli faux outrage.. :snoop:
It's gotta be sweet being smart dumb man..

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Why don't you dudes understand it's not about the 38k. I've said numerous times that I'm well aware of Oprah's financial situation. We all know 38k is nothing to her. It's paying 38k for a handbag that's ridiculous.

I need to stop posting in TLR, you dudes are too much for me.

A woman buying a handbag = A man buying a watch

083153D1-FB14-4429-70122FA1732615C3.jpg

http://www.thefinestwatches.com/ind...ductId/22857?gclid=CIipsI2R8bgCFYik4Aod7ioA9w

Somebody is paying $111,200.00 for this :damn:

A fukking watch

It's the same shyt bro. If you have $2,986,266,980.99 in your account...38K aint shyt nikka :yeshrug: Oprah could buy 1,000 of those handbags and she'd still have $2.956 Billion left :russ:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm only going by the facts. Racism thrives because people don't understand what it is. Oprah Winfrey is someone who propagates the wrong attitude on a large scale. Anyone who lets himself be qualified as being part of a race is in the wrong and will perpetuate racism. I love pointing it out on this board because this board is extremely racist and racists are very sensitive people. One love to my critically thinking coli brethren though.

Oh...but you know? :leon:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Y'all dumb as shyt man. With these types of thinking skills I bet y'all get racially profiled point blank in your face in real life all the time without even realizing it because you don't understand what the fukk is going on and you don't 'feel' it..

fukking coli faux outrage.. :snoop:
It's gotta be sweet being smart dumb man..

How mad do you think I am?

I'm personally not offended. But your dismissal of this is disgusting.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Africans/caucasions alike is what i said :wtb: not just white people, you can say that the only opinions that count are ones with money but that is white man logic in my eyes as well, even so by that logic there are more wealthy people that hereditarilly identify as white in america than black so i guess you are also saying only white peoples opinion matters or that it matters more so than blacks in america, see how that works? Proving it to black people also matters for something you never know who is sleeping that could one day change the world directly or indirectly to the one you live in

"even so by that logic there are more wealthy people that hereditarilly identify as white in america than black so i guess you are also saying only white peoples opinion matters or that it matters more so than blacks in america, see how that works? "

Nah, you missed my point. I used an absolute statement to highlight my point. (nothing in this world is absolute)

When I say "money matters" i am saying that to say...look at the issue from a financial point of view. Punish them by minimizing their cash flow. Don't waste time arguing (trying to convince) a biased white person to acknowledge racism. Use that same energy to not patronize their businesses until they get they mind right.

That was basically what I am trying to say.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How mad do you think I am?

I'm personally not offended. But your dismissal of this is disgusting.

Dismissal of what man? We know nothing about the situation. Hit me back when the clerk gives a statement and it shows her racial motives.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dismissal of what man? We know nothing about the situation. Hit me back when the clerk gives a statement and it shows her racial motives.

Yet you're willing to assert that it CANT be racism because Oprah said that it was.

You're more willing to accept what it could be rather than what all signs point to.

I wonder why... :mjpls:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Well what would YOU pay 38k for?

How many times do I have to say NOT a handbag? Lets say I'm the richest dude in the world, should I buy something so stupid like Kanye's $500 white tees?

Can someone please post a picture of this extraordinary luxury bag? :russ: