MAMMI OPRAH WINFREY denied by a store. Saleswoman assumed she couldn't AFFORD to shop there.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How you know it's racism though? Maybe she just didn't look posh because of her clothes. This is such sensational victim bullshyt. There's a million reasons why someone could turn another person down. To assume it is because of your skin color is to make yourself a victim. Oprah should know better by now..

why are you so averse to qualifying the experiences of minorities across the world?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I don't give a fukk how rich you are, you lost for even thinking about purchasing a bag worth 38k. fukk Oprah for c00ning.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why are you so averse to qualifying the experiences of minorities across the world?
He's a troll. We (including my self) made the mistake of giving him attention. :snoop:

attachment.php

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm only going by the facts. Racism thrives because people don't understand what it is. Oprah Winfrey is someone who propagates the wrong attitude on a large scale. Anyone who lets himself be qualified as being part of a race is in the wrong and will perpetuate racism. I love pointing it out on this board because this board is extremely racist and racists are very sensitive people. One love to my critically thinking coli brethren though.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
?

Theres a market for people willing to pay for it, so how is that a loss?

There isn't a bag in the World worth 38k breh. Just because you can buy it, doesn't mean you should be an idiot and purchase something so stupidly overpriced.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
:heh: That's what she gets for being a part of the constant portrayal of black subservience and poverty.
yall know some whites going to say it was not racism:

from yahoo
  • 1692users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down122users disliked this comment
    Jennifer • 1 hour 36 minutes ago Blacks aren't the only ones that get treated that way. Im white and I have been treated and looked down on because I wore blue jeans and a t shirt into an upscale store.114 Replies

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sales assistants all over the world do that, shyt even black people do it to other black people. Oprah could have asked for the price and the sales assistant could have responded with that; who knows.

This is probably fake though, she probably set this up to promote her new movie.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Reminda mW of that fish in fast and furious 5 and think it was exit wounds.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There isn't a bag in the World worth 38k breh. Just because you can buy it, doesn't mean you should be an idiot and purchase something so stupidly overpriced.

The market determines worth. Get mad if you want to.

But don't hate because you can't afford it/wouldn't buy it.

The same concept applies to other "rich people shyt" like private planes or yachts.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would want to do that but then I would think about it for a second.
:ohhh: "Im worth a few billion...she works as a sales woman. What do I have to prove to her :heh:"

I would just walk out and say something light like, Im worth a lot of money and your boss will hear about this and then I would walk out and publicly shame the store.

Yup.
If it were me...

Oprah: "You don't know who I am, do you?" :lolbron:
Salesbytch: "No..." :unsure:
Oprah: "That's ok. By the end of the day, you will." :youngsabo: :russ: