MAMMI OPRAH WINFREY denied by a store. Saleswoman assumed she couldn't AFFORD to shop there.

Daps
Reppin
London
How you know it's racism though? Maybe she just didn't look posh because of her clothes. This is such sensational victim bullshyt. There's a million reasons why someone could turn another person down. To assume it is because of your skin color is to make yourself a victim. Oprah should know better by now..

It's just an example. There's a million things about Oprah that the clerk could have had something against beside her skin. To assume it was that is to see yourself as a black person before you see yourself as a person first. You're always gonna see racism in everything if you take that sort of attitude, even when it's not appropriate. This shyt happens all the time obviously but there is zero evidence in this account of the story that it was racism. So why call it that? There's no way of knowing what the real reason was based on what is reported.

:laff:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im sayin

i woulda ETHERED that bytch somethin terrible. i mean terrible

pull out the stack of black cards and gold cards she prolly has, pulled up my bank account on my phone, and then laughed. plus i woulda made a huge deal about it and clowned the store in the medie

and the cac could have just said "we still don't want our products on your kind" :yeshrug:

all that money in the world wont buy your way into acceptance where you arent wanted.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
im sayin

i woulda ETHERED that bytch somethin terrible. i mean terrible

pull out the stack of black cards and gold cards she prolly has, pulled up my bank account on my phone, and then laughed. plus i woulda made a huge deal about it and clowned the store in the medie
U know what as rich as Oprah is she probably just said oh well bytch! In her head. Now that I think about it. If I was that rich I would not even care as much

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
It's just an example. There's a million things about Oprah that the clerk could have had something against beside her skin. To assume it was that is to see yourself as a black person before you see yourself as a person first. You're always gonna see racism in everything if you take that sort of attitude, even when it's not appropriate. This shyt happens all the time obviously but there is zero evidence in this account of the story that it was racism. So why call it that? There's no way of knowing what the real reason was based on what is reported.

:dead: Best troll post I've seen today :heh:

Daps
a good reminder that she will always be a NIQQER

A reminder to who? :what:

To her.....or to the hatin' ass nikkas on here who hate her so much, that they imagine she's some rich, ignorant fool that's unaware that some people still see her as inferior due to her race?

She JUST finished talking about how she can't be friends with people who use the n-word around her.....so I'm pretty sure she's aware of how certain people see her regardless of her money/fame

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you know it's racism though? Maybe she just didn't look posh because of her clothes. This is such sensational victim bullshyt. There's a million reasons why someone could turn another person down. To assume it is because of your skin color is to make yourself a victim. Oprah should know better by now..

:ohhh:

Talk show host Oprah Winfrey says she encountered racism while shopping in Switzerland — and the national tourism office agrees.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/0...unter-while-shopping-in-zurich/#ixzz2bUPKJw9h

:ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh:
:ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh: