MAMMI OPRAH WINFREY denied by a store. Saleswoman assumed she couldn't AFFORD to shop there.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't be serious....

It's just an example. There's a million things about Oprah that the clerk could have had something against beside her skin. To assume it was that is to see yourself as a black person before you see yourself as a person first. You're always gonna see racism in everything if you take that sort of attitude, even when it's not appropriate. This shyt happens all the time obviously but there is zero evidence in this account of the story that it was racism. So why call it that? There's no way of knowing what the real reason was based on what is reported.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you know it's racism though? Maybe she just didn't look posh because of her clothes. This is such sensational victim bullshyt. There's a million reasons why someone could turn another person down. To assume it is because of your skin color is to make yourself a victim. Oprah should know better by now..
Watch the video, the owner of the store is coppin pleas and none of those pleas was "bu bu bu but she didn't look posh". Nice try tho, dumb ass.

555322240.gif

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"She was denied service at a handbag shop, with a shop assistant telling her the bags were "too expensive" for her".

:dahell: That is BEYOND offensive. Who would say that to a customer without knowing if that customer could afford it or not? Yes it's racism. I would've made a statement if that happened to me. I would've bought that store and fired you.
This nikka don't know whether he wants to troll or keep it trill.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sorry I would have had to either whip out some credit cards or take some cash out....something than I would walk out. But then again I'm 23 and she is much older and wiser. Oh well :manny:
im sayin

i woulda ETHERED that bytch somethin terrible. i mean terrible

pull out the stack of black cards and gold cards she prolly has, pulled up my bank account on my phone, and then laughed. plus i woulda made a huge deal about it and clowned the store in the medie

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
It's just an example. There's a million things about Oprah that the clerk could have had something against beside her skin. To assume it was that is to see yourself as a black person before you see yourself as a person first. You're always gonna see racism in everything if you take that sort of attitude, even when it's not appropriate. This shyt happens all the time obviously but there is zero evidence in this account of the story that it was racism. So why call it that? There's no way of knowing what the real reason was based on what is reported.

You have a point but the shyt us blacks went through makes it conditioned for us to think that it was racism. Why and how should we think any other way.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson

Your white guilt is overflowing breh. To be a white is to be a liar. :pacspit:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
How you know it's racism though? Maybe she just didn't look posh because of her clothes. This is such sensational victim bullshyt. There's a million reasons why someone could turn another person down. To assume it is because of your skin color is to make yourself a victim. Oprah should know better by now..
3879-animated_gif-chuck_norris-dodgeball-thumbs_up.gif

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Question: are you white?

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im sayin

i woulda ETHERED that bytch somethin terrible. i mean terrible

pull out the stack of black cards and gold cards she prolly has, pulled up my bank account on my phone, and then laughed. plus i woulda made a huge deal about it and clowned the store in the medie
I would want to do that but then I would think about it for a second.
:ohhh: "Im worth a few billion...she works as a sales woman. What do I have to prove to her :heh:"

I would just walk out and say something light like, Im worth a lot of money and your boss will hear about this and then I would walk out and publicly shame the store.