MAMMI OPRAH WINFREY denied by a store. Saleswoman assumed she couldn't AFFORD to shop there.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Why don't you dudes understand it's not about the 38k. I've said numerous times that I'm well aware of Oprah's financial situation. We all know 38k is nothing to her. It's paying 38k for a handbag that's ridiculous.

I need to stop posting in TLR, you dudes are too much for me.

It ain't even really about the bag, it's the fact that you judging someone else's purchases and calling them c00ns and criticizing them for it.

It just come off as hating ass bytch made tendencies, especially since she got the money.

That's why nikkas calling you out

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Crackers have switched up their game plan. The new strategy to enforce white racism is to deny at all cost and reverse the charge back on the victim. They're all talking this same "if it's racism then prove it! See, you're the racist" bullshyt.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
It ain't even really about the bag, it's the fact that you judging someone else's purchases and calling them c00ns and criticizing them for it.

It just come off as hating ass bytch made tendencies, especially since she got the money.

That's why nikkas calling you out

:what:

I'm not gonna respond to your dumbass post.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I'm not gonna respond to your dumbass post.

Bruh.

Who cares if she spends 38K on a fukking bag?

Diamonds aren't even supposed to cost as much as they do. They're not even rare.

So what?

People pay whatever the market settles on.

Thats basic economics. The fact you're bytching about this shows how broke you are OR how fukked up you are to really be worried how other people spend their dough.

Theres no reason for a car to cost 450K, yet rich people buy them all the fukking time.

If you ain't got it, you aint gotta hate on the next man.

Thats the EPITOME of being bytch made.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh.

Who cares if she spends 38K on a fukking bag?

Diamonds aren't even supposed to cost as much as they do. They're not even rare.

So what?

People pay whatever the market settles on.

Thats basic economics. The fact you're bytching about this shows how broke you are OR how fukked up you are to really be worried how other people spend their dough.

Theres no reason for a car to cost 450K, yet rich people buy them all the fukking time.

If you ain't got it, you aint gotta hate on the next man.

Thats the EPITOME of being bytch made.

:whoa:

Just let the man wallow in anger.

:laugh: at being mad that a billionaire splurges.

What would be the point of being a billionaire if you lived like the rest of us?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

How am I angry or hating? Did you nikkas not read what I typed? :dead:
Brehs there's no bag on Earth worth 38k.

Stop trying to compare houses, automobiles, and jewelry to a women's handbag. :dead:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:whoa:

Just let the man wallow in anger.

:laugh: at being mad that a billionaire splurges.

What would be the point of being a billionaire if you lived like the rest of us?

Exactly.

This little nugget here is acting like Billionaires are supposed to be shopping at Kohls and JC Penney. :snoop:

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
"even so by that logic there are more wealthy people that hereditarilly identify as white in america than black so i guess you are also saying only white peoples opinion matters or that it matters more so than blacks in america, see how that works? "

Nah, you missed my point. I used an absolute statement to highlight my point. (nothing in this world is absolute)

When I say "money matters" i am saying that to say...look at the issue from a financial point of view. Punish them by minimizing their cash flow. Don't waste time arguing (trying to convince) a biased white person to acknowledge racism. Use that same energy to not patronize their businesses until they get they mind right.

That was basically what I am trying to say.

ok i see that now but i still am not saying just convince white people to acknowledge racism, im saying prove more thouroughly her case on this so there is no mistaking of the racism as well as getting rid of all illusions cast over what really happen versus what didnt in proper perspective because like it or not there is no way that line of stores is about to get shut down just because oprah doesnt shop there lol...

if anything the racists are going to make sure they stay caking and which ever c00n doesnt feel like they did wrong at all, just look small scale at all the white tv entertainers that get exposed for their racism, in the end they still cake up because somebody is willing to carry them

Crackers have switched up their game plan. The new strategy to enforce white racism is to deny at all cost and reverse the charge back on the victim. They're all talking this same "if it's racism then prove it! See, you're the racist" bullshyt.

this is another reason i would of hoped she did it that way too since that is what is already happening and there are plenty of black men and women and children who are going to find out through some bullshyt media outlet and get tricked outright eventually planting that c00n seed in them too if they keep finding out that racism isnt really what happened its just somebody crying wolf

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

How am I angry or hating? Did you nikkas not read what I typed? :dead:
Brehs there's no bag on Earth worth 38k.

Stop trying to compare houses, automobiles, and jewelry to a women's handbag. :dead:

1. Are you a bag connoisseur?

2. Why does it matter that someone sells a bag worth even 10K? If someone buys it, thats what its worth. Worth isn't some intrinsic property.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Are there really nikkas in here discussing what this bytch does with her own money? Is that really the fukking issue here? :what:
172.gif

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oprah should buy the company, just to fire that one employee, then sell it.

That's what a real nikka would do :salute:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
man if i was in that position, i would've had to do some ignant shyt. I'd come back with 38K and throw that shyt in the bytch's face
Than walk out the store like
oprah-you-real-mad.gif

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man if i was in that position, i would've had to do some ignant shyt. I'd come back with 38K and throw that shyt in the bytch's face
Than walk out the store like
oprah-you-real-mad.gif

The other thing you could do is to have pretended not to be mad, pull out the black card and spend the next 2+ hours loading up the shopping cart full of shyt. Pretend you're about to drop 10 million dollars in that place then just as the salesbytch is about to explode with joy over her commission, "change your mind" and walk out. :laugh: