MAMMI OPRAH WINFREY denied by a store. Saleswoman assumed she couldn't AFFORD to shop there.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
A woman buying a handbag = A man buying a watch

083153D1-FB14-4429-70122FA1732615C3.jpg

http://www.thefinestwatches.com/ind...ductId/22857?gclid=CIipsI2R8bgCFYik4Aod7ioA9w

Somebody is paying $111,200.00 for this :damn:

A fukking watch

It's the same shyt bro. If you have $2,986,266,980.99 in your account...38K aint shyt nikka :yeshrug: Oprah could buy 1,000 of those handbags and she'd still have $2.956 Billion left :russ:

But how many daps would she have :comeon:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
A woman buying a handbag = A man buying a watch

083153D1-FB14-4429-70122FA1732615C3.jpg

http://www.thefinestwatches.com/ind...ductId/22857?gclid=CIipsI2R8bgCFYik4Aod7ioA9w

Somebody is paying $111,200.00 for this :damn:

A fukking watch

It's the same shyt bro. If you have $2,986,266,980.99 in your account...38K aint shyt nikka :yeshrug: Oprah could buy 1,000 of those handbags and she'd still have $2.956 Billion left :russ:

We've established that she could buy x amount of bags and not think nothing of it. It still doesn't take away from the fact that its a bag.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
fukk would I know?

Could be millions of things, that's the point. Maybe:

- Oprah was being arrogant.
- Oprah was being annoying.
- The bag Oprah wanted was the last one and she promised it to someone else already but didn't bother to say so.
- Store was about to close, she didn't want to grab a bag that was out of reach.
- Many people ask about expensive shyt all the time just to look cool and then end up buying nothing.
- Maybe the clerk would have gotten a bonus if she sold an x amount of bags of the one she was trying to sell to Oprah and she wanted to play down the other bag.
etc.

There are literally infintely many reasons man. The clerk could have just said to Oprah she probably couldn't afford the bag as an excuse because she didn't feel like showing the bag for whatever reason.

LoL, you're reaching harder than Reed Richards at this point:

-Doesn't matter. In the end, Oprah wanted to look at the bag. The clerk's job, among other things, is to get that bag.
-Doesn't matter. In the end, Oprah wanted to look at the bag. The clerk's job, among other things, is to get that bag.
-Then the clerk is not doing his/her job right. Why is it on display for others to see?
-Doesn't matter. In the end, Oprah wanted to look at the bag. The clerk's job, among other things, is to get that bag. Plus, of all things, tell a potential customer "you won't be able to afford it?"

Either the clerk, who works at a high-end boutique where people buy $38,000 hand bags (more than many people's annual salary) suddenly became incompetent or there was some cism in play. And you're surprised that Oprah, who had this happen to her before, might just think that there was some racism involved?

Then again, you're probably trolling all this time. :manny:

Last edited:

Durrbrowski

Durrbrowski
Daps
How you know it's racism though? Maybe she just didn't look posh because of her clothes. This is such sensational victim bullshyt. There's a million reasons why someone could turn another person down. To assume it is because of your skin color is to make yourself a victim. Oprah should know better by now..
on some real shyt...im beginning to think every other person on here is a cac man. The coli is a joke when it comes to race issues. go somewhere with that shyt man.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Lmao @ people getting angry that she tried paying 38k for a bag, yall nikkas pay rappers to tell you how much they spend on jewelry, cars...etc

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Lol the sales associate/clerk has terrible customer service especially if she makes commission on sales. If I was making comission off each sale (like a lot of people who work in high end retail), I'd do everything in my power to get her to buy that bag.

That clerk was a dumb racist who'd rather put a black woman, no matter her status/wealth, in her place and tell her she doesn't belong there. End of. If you believe otherwise you've already been programmed to believe and reason with racists because black people should always be looked at as suspicious no matter what.

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
How you know it's racism though? Maybe she just didn't look posh because of her clothes. This is such sensational victim bullshyt. There's a million reasons why someone could turn another person down. To assume it is because of your skin color is to make yourself a victim. Oprah should know better by now..

let me guess, you're white ? :usure:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
hat's what she gets for being a part of the constant portrayal of black subservience
i also say fukk oprah for trying to ball recklessly