Malika Andrews unappreciation thread

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
Ben hasn’t been in the spotlight like that for years and the media isn’t kind to him in the way that they are Peyton. Let’s not forget that the media clowned him for dealing with Trump and Stormy Daniel’s. I doubt they would have did the same for Peyton or even covered the story.

Not really a fair comparison.
The media isn't kind to Ben ? They've completely erased the whole rape thing. That is beyond "kind"

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Been saying this for months and nikkas still didn't believe me.

So whos forcing this sista to be a tool for white supremacy? And with this knowledge why should black men not be boycotting ESPN,if what SAS is saying is true

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
My issue is they don't do this for non black men. Be fair is all I want. They quick to bring up Vick, DRose, and other nikkaz fukkups, but they quiet as a mouse with Big Ben's shyt not always bringing it up years later, Peyton's HGH that got swept under the rug, etc.

Be fair.

And stop being extra with it.

this

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's time.

We need an official smilie of the gif. @3Rivers
giphy.gif

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Malika Andrews might need to just date black guy to rehabilitate her public image like Russell Wilson did with Ciara.

I'm not saying it should be me but she might get all the hoteps on her side if she popped up with Common to be his 20th public girlfriend for like 2 weeks.