Malika Andrews unappreciation thread

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
I wanted Cassidy Hubbarth to have it, but you had people on social media and posters on this site wanting to give it to Malika instead after Taylor and Nichols both left.

I would say that they should now give it to Monica Mcnutt, but that spot seems to have bad luck for the NBA women whoever gets it.
Why not Elle Duncan ? She cute

93 til

Superstar
Daps

:mjgrin:

someone at big boss it's over

Literally, all she had to do was keep that same energy for everybody

Like I said in the IST thread, she pissed off just about every demographic:

Brehs because she proved that she only has smoke for brehs
Women because what is sisterhood when one doesn't defend their own during a time of need? Especially when the victim is a minor
Cacs because "she had a spark when she first started, now she just garbage". She actually fell off since she became the lead
Colleagues because she thinks she knows more than former players even though she didn't play at any level

Hate to say this, but Rachel was better at the job. They ought to give the role to Monica McNutt. I'll even prefer Chiney Ogwumike goofy ass over Malika. She's a part of the reason why ESPN is so bland with their coverage of the NBA.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Women because what is sisterhood when one doesn't defend their own during a time of need? Especially when the victim is a minor
Cacs because "she had a spark when she first started, now she just garbage". She actually fell off since she became the lead
Colleagues because she thinks she knows more than former players even though she didn't play at any level

Hate to say this, but Rachel was better at the job. They ought to give the role to Monica McNutt. I'll even prefer Chiney Ogwumike goofy ass over Malika. She's a part of the reason why ESPN is so bland with their coverage of the NBA.
yeah only thing I wouldn't go as far as to say is Rachel was better, idk about that, but I think they are essentially interchangable and have said as much.

I guess Nichols might have seemed to be more popular with the general public/her co-workers though.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
yeah only thing I wouldn't go as far as to say is Rachel was better, idk about that, but I think they are essentially interchangable and have said as much.

I guess Nichols might have seemed to be more popular with the general public/her co-workers though.
Nichols did have the relationship and longevity with the NBA players working in her favor, which is something that Malika just doesn’t have.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Nichols did have the relationship and longevity with the NBA players working in her favor, which is something that Malika just doesn’t have.

still can't get over middleton's teacher's assistant face after being stuck with her when giannis walked off :mjlol:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
no way those boos only came from black men in the crowd tho

she universally hated :mjlol: ESPN/NBA might have to replace her after the season :blessed:

They won't, her and Molly are in ESPN's good graces plus alot of their respective journalists always comes to bat for them.

It will be interesting however what happens to Malika if ESPN/ABC loses the NBA rights.

br82186

Superstar
Daps

ESPN's coverage was bland way before her and it will continue long after.

Be real, ESPN is the NFL Network 2, they barely cover the MLB, rarely cover the NHL and Soccer, and just cover the NBA for the sake of the contract, but look at their NFL coverage. These n-gga's will cover NFL topics heavily in times of the year the NFL doesn't need to be covered.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
She looked hurt too
she did it to herself

She's human and has also got to know her reputation in internet circles and social media.

You want to start to change that? Start by giving the same energy to everyone. Start giving Brothas the benefit of the doubt that white dudes get off gp.

Gonna take time but she can change her rep if she starts with the basics and stops being extra when black men fukk up

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:ahh: