Malika Andrews unappreciation thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Malika had to ask those questions, but her tone and body language especially during the SAS bit shows she meant every side word of it and it wasn't just her doing her job.

She isn't seasoned enough yet like other ESPN talent at hiding their true feelings about a subject in the name of entertainment.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Malika had to ask those questions, but her tone and body language especially during the SAS bit shows she meant every side word of it and it wasn't just her doing her job.

She isn't seasoned enough yet like other ESPN talent at hiding their true feelings about a subject in the name of entertainment.

Seasoned?

Sage Steele was on ESPN for damn near twenty years and couldn’t hide her disdain for Black male athletes.

This shyt is deeper than “professionalism”

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Seasoned?

Sage Steele was on ESPN for damn near twenty years and couldn’t hide her disdain for Black male athletes.

This shyt is deeper than “professionalism”
That statement didn't include Sage Steele as it was always obvious that a lot of what Sage Steele did was her going off the cuff. Malika's job as a journalist is/was to bring up those subjects whether people like it or not. Her opinion and body language during those discussions is a different story.

The Derrick Rose shyt was foul, but the Brandon Miller was definitely well within her right to bring it up.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
That statement didn't include Sage Steele as it was always obvious that a lot of what Sage Steele did was her going off the cuff. Malika's job as a journalist is/was to bring up those subjects whether people like it or not. Her opinion and body language during those discussions is a different story.

The Derrick Rose shyt was foul, but the Brandon Miller was definitely well within her right to bring it up.
Derrick Rose? That was Rachel

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Been saying this for months and nikkas still didn't believe me.

My issue is they don't do this for non black men. Be fair is all I want. They quick to bring up Vick, DRose, and other nikkaz fukkups, but they quiet as a mouse with Big Ben's shyt not always bringing it up years later, Peyton's HGH that got swept under the rug, etc.

Be fair.

And stop being extra with it.

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
My issue is they don't do this for non black men. Be fair is all I want. They quick to bring up Vick, DRose, and other nikkaz fukkups, but they quiet as a mouse with Big Ben's shyt not always bringing it up years later, Peyton's HGH that got swept under the rug, etc.

Be fair.

And stop being extra with it.
Peyton Manning also sexually assaulted staff members at Tennessee. White privilege is a real thing.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
His skin color protects more than his name. Ben's another example and his family name doesn't carry any weight.
Ben hasn’t been in the spotlight like that for years and the media isn’t kind to him in the way that they are Peyton. Let’s not forget that the media clowned him for dealing with Trump and Stormy Daniel’s. I doubt they would have did the same for Peyton or even covered the story.

Not really a fair comparison.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
ESPN must have talked to SAS and told him to cape for her or else he was gonna have to work ESPN 8 the ocho again. She has a long history of this we know what time it is with her
Nah Stephen A got fcck you money in terms of ESPN employees, not to mention him now going hard and putting out his own show.