MEQQXC4_o.png
MEQHA3L_o.png

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
People wanted ESPN and the NBA to give her the push after the Nichols situation happened including posters on this site, so this what y’all wanted :yeshrug:

I was saying that they should have given it to Cassidy Hubbarth or those NBA women instead and were creating the exact same situation by giving her all the gigs at the expense of everyone else.

ESPN gotta take the L for this one as well as they helped create another Rachel Nichols, which is what they tried to get rid of. Not to mention, they’re supposed to publicly defend their talent from criticism.

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People wanted ESPN and the NBA to give her the push after the Nichols situation happened including posters on this site, so this what y’all wanted :yeshrug:

ESPN gotta take the L for this one as well as they helped create another Rachel Nichols, which is what they tried to get rid of. Not to mention, they’re supposed to publicly defend their talent from criticism.
I wanted Maria Taylor to have the job

:unimpressed:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I wanted Maria Taylor to have the job

:unimpressed:
I wanted Cassidy Hubbarth to have it, but you had people on social media and posters on this site wanting to give it to Malika instead after Taylor and Nichols both left.

I would say that they should now give it to Monica Mcnutt, but that spot seems to have bad luck for the NBA women whoever gets it.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanted Cassidy Hubbarth to have it, but you had people on social media and posters on this site wanting to give it to Malika instead after Taylor and Nichols both left.

I would say that they should now give it to Monica Mcnutt, but that spot seems to have bad luck for the NBA women whoever gets it.
i'll take either one over Malika if the hate gets to the point that they have to bush her