Malika Andrews unappreciation thread

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
This truly must be some type of mandate from ESPN. There isn’t a coincidence that Bradley, Nichols, and now Andrews are doing this.

I think the greater play is for her to speak badly about certain NBA players to tarnish the leagues image, so ESPN has leverage when negotiating the next TV deal. Harder for Silver to charge top dollar if everything negative his players do off the court is mentioned by Malika, plus if the ratings are down.

Reason #32531 why NBC was the best NBA coverage.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I think the greater play is for her to speak badly about certain NBA players to tarnish the leagues image, so ESPN has leverage when negotiating the next TV deal. Harder for Silver to charge top dollar if everything negative his players do off the court is mentioned by Malika, plus if the ratings are down.

Reason #32531 why NBC was the best NBA coverage.

ESPN is overestimating their own leverage. besides TNT, I'm sure apple, amazon and maybe even NBC would happily put their hat in the ring to get NBA games on their services. ESPN is NOT the only customer for the NBA.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Malika is talented. However she not experienced enough yet to have this big of a role on espn.

Disney just be hiring and promoting minorities to look as if they are promoting diversity and inclusion

No Hook

Feet On Land
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Really got to watch and pay attention to those bi-racial people that have white mommas

In addition to black men, she probably hates black/latina women with enhancements as well

Look at her looking at LaLa's ass in disgust

lala-kim-north-121422-2-96799e2ed3f1422799dd3bd5675d5d59.jpg

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Really got to watch and pay attention to those bi-racial people that have white mommas

In addition to black men, she probably hates black/latina women with enhancements as well

:dead:

To be fair, I was looking at that atrocious bbl the same way. Her and Lauren London ....Tragic! Tragic!

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ

She got the nerve to be that close to Kobe's daughter after she disrepected Kobe'

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Well her mom wrote this book

Being a mixed race child and not looking like your Mom can be tough. This children's book emphasizes how a child can look different from their parent and still "match" in many important ways.

I was picking up my oldest daughter from preschool. I read a list posted in the classroom that asked, "What do you think is beautiful?" Malika's answer was, "I think my Momma is beautiful." Later, I thanked her for the complement. She asked if our skin color would match when she grew up. When she realized that we would never "match" she was devastated. This story tells of how I responded to her reaction, transforming a difficult moment in to one of beauty.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Well her mom wrote this book

I remember when I was a kid, maybe five or six, I was a huge Michael Jackson fan. I used to watch all of his videos. I loved all that claymation s*** :wow: Then I saw him in the You Are Not Alone video and I was confused like :dwillhuh: cuz he was white.

I asked my uncle why I wasn't white like Michael Jackson. :mjpls: He pointed to the back of my hand and he said "chocolate." Then he turned my hand over, pointed to the palm and said "vanilla." I imagine that I was like :ohhh:. That was some abstract shyt for a child but I got it.

That was the only time I ever "wanted" to be white because I just wanted to be like Mike :mjlol:but when my uncle told me that, I was good. Never crossed my mind again. A life of potential :mjpls: c00nery was averted. :blessed: