Malika Andrews unappreciation thread

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She makes Beadle and Nichols look militant. Cant stand this bytch! Id still hit tho
giphy.gif

Nevermind :unimpressed:

I just googled and it says she was actually born in Oakland and is from the bay:ohhh:

Yall left that detail out. As a Cali girl shytting on the Celtics from the top brass,down to the janitor is a forgiveable offense:respect:

Plus shes obviously miserable dealing with that cac. Went from being mesmerized by mouthpiece. To having to listen to dry ass Bob to keep that job:mjlol:

Shes on the watchlist,but not yet cancel status.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
If I'm Jalen Rose I'm never doing anything with her again outside of work, and my work interactions with her would be completely reserved. Accusing a man of putting his finger in your armpit on live television is insanity. Especially when you both know the camera is right there and everyone can see his hand. The only person who casually blurts that out is the type of person who casually blurts out a lot of stuff to management, HR, etc. IE the type of coworker you don't say shyt around
That was wyld as hell for her to do that. But men gonna get enough of squeezing up on chicks in the workplace. You never know how a broad feel that day next thing you know HR calling you and you look like a pervert.

Keep it to a hand shake or dap IF there is physical contact or just clock in, tuck yourself in the corner, do your job , take your breaks, lunches, etc on time and leave for the day.

Malika Andrews is evil

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This truly must be some type of mandate from ESPN. There isn’t a coincidence that Bradley, Nichols, and now Andrews are doing this.