Malika Andrews unappreciation thread

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't remember Malika being like this until after Rachel got shown the door. You wonder if it's all Malika herself or if some of the shyt is coming from the executives.
She didn't get start getting hosting gigs until then Rachel left

• Dap
Reactions: No1

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I think I said it earlier but...I got no issue bringing up legal issues when it's an ongoing case or a previous case where someone was found guilty. That's basic reporting. But no only isn't the Brandon Miller thing reporting, it's just another example of the way the news has botched the case and dragged his name (and Alabama's) through the mud. He didn't commit a crime, was not charged, and literally didn't do anything wrong. This literally would not be a story if he wasn't a high draft pick in the NBA, and frankly it wouldn't be a story at all if he was a high draft pick in the NFL.

This is what happens when you constantly hire people solely interested in career advancement. Every time she does this, she is auditioning for the Today Show and similar news shows. And no one on that set has the balls to ever push back which is hilarious. There will be a lively, ugly discussion/debate on all types of disrespectful, non-sports stuff relating to a player (does he care about winning? is he a loser? was his IG post a distraction? etc) yet no one wants to pull her card on this because...why exactly. I cannot stand SAS and think he has ruined sports discourse in this country (alongside Skip) but he deserves a lot of credit for verbally slapping her down last time. If you let this slide you're letting agendas and narratives be set for the rest of a person's life.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Is there a site full of females that complain about random shyt no one in real life notices? If you know of one, put me on. I wanna know how random their tropes are

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I think I said it earlier but...I got no issue bringing up legal issues when it's an ongoing case or a previous case where someone was found guilty. That's basic reporting. But no only isn't the Brandon Miller thing reporting, it's just another example of the way the news has botched the case and dragged his name (and Alabama's) through the mud. He didn't commit a crime, was not charged, and literally didn't do anything wrong. This literally would not be a story if he wasn't a high draft pick in the NBA, and frankly it wouldn't be a story at all if he was a high draft pick in the NFL.

This is what happens when you constantly hire people solely interested in career advancement. Every time she does this, she is auditioning for the Today Show and similar news shows. And no one on that set has the balls to ever push back which is hilarious. There will be a lively, ugly discussion/debate on all types of disrespectful, non-sports stuff relating to a player (does he care about winning? is he a loser? was his IG post a distraction? etc) yet no one wants to pull her card on this because...why exactly. I cannot stand SAS and think he has ruined sports discourse in this country (alongside Skip) but he deserves a lot of credit for verbally slapping her down last time. If you let this slide you're letting agendas and narratives be set for the rest of a person's life.

I guarantee the black people who work with her on ESPN cannot stand her. I'm talking jalen rose, :sas1: , kendrick perkins, richard jefferson, etc.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I guarantee the black people who works with her on ESPN cannot stand her. I'm talking jalen rose, :sas1: , kendrick perkins, richaard jefferson, etc.

If I'm Jalen Rose I'm never doing anything with her again outside of work, and my work interactions with her would be completely reserved. Accusing a man of putting his finger in your armpit on live television is insanity. Especially when you both know the camera is right there and everyone can see his hand. The only person who casually blurts that out is the type of person who casually blurts out a lot of stuff to management, HR, etc. IE the type of coworker you don't say shyt around

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Malika is like an A.I version of every mixed light skinned bedwench that has feminist/white supremacy views come to life.

I never thought Sage Steel could be outdone but Malika has done it with ease and efficiency. I swear…she acts like a robot and her eyes look colder than ice in Alaska. There’s something off about her ass.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
She’s terrible like damn near all ESPN personalities. I muted them every time they covered a nba game straight up.

Who’s tuning in to hear her commentary on anything sports related…?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Malika is like an A.I version of every mixed light skinned bedwench that has feminist/white supremacy views come to life.

I never thought Sage Steel could be outdone but Malika has done it with ease and efficiency. I swear…she acts like a robot and her eyes look colder than ice in Alaska. There’s something off about her ass.

I wouldn't go that far.

Sage is still Queen Bedwench c00n :whoa: