Malika Andrews.....ESPN NBA Reporter.......

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Man fukk Whitlock and anybody who agrees with him. I know you an Soccer breh but still.

ofc Malika deserves her job. thing is people got their own biases and sometimes it seeps in their commentary. And we’re seeing that with Malika. :yeshrug:

Bias? Can some of that "bias" trickle down to the white male athlete? It's more than a bias when the targets of her attacks are only men of color.

I say you're understating the problem. It's more than a bias.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Bias? Can some of that "bias" trickle down to the white male athlete? It's more than a bias when the targets of her attacks are only men of color.

I say you're understating the problem. It's more than a bias.
How many black men has she attacked?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Kobe
Kendrick
Stephen A
Boston Coach
New Boston Coach

That's off the top of my head.

How many white men has she attacked?
did the boston coach did what was accused of him? Did the new one did what was accused of him?

what did she accuse Kendrick of?

only one i can say is wrong is the stephen A part

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
did the boston coach did what was accused of him? Did the new one did what was accused of him?

what did she accuse Kendrick of?

only one i can say is wrong is the stephen A part

I never said she accused Kendrick of anything. She kicked him off the damn show over a difference of opinion

You were fine with the shyt she said about Kobe?

Did the new coach do what he was accused of - recently?

We don't know all the facts of the Boston case and she didn't at the time she was spewing her shyt.

Now answer my muthafukking question. Cuz I'm answering all yours.

How many white men did she denigrate?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I never said she accused Kendrick of anything. She kicked him off the damn show over a difference of opinion

We don't know all the facts of the Boston case and she didn't at the time she was spewing her shyt.

No i wasnt ok with what she said about Kobe. But this is something that happened and is part of Kobes story. Same wit the new Boston coach.

Its a tricky situation. if you dont mention it then youre sweepin it under a rug but if you mention it, you’re tarnishing their name :yeshrug:

as long she dont use that to define them dudes then im fine wit it.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
this heel turn is hilarious

lol @ all my brothers that lusted after her getting hit with the steel chair in the back of the head

shorty opened up her jacket, bah gawd she's actually in the NWO :mjlol:

FYZZ_iOWIAAcnNK.jpg

announcer-shocked.gif

Daps

when the Kendrick happen?

What she say about Kobe?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
don't understand why nikkas on twitter on this Rachel Nichols crusade when she did the exact same shyt with Derrick Rose that folks are on Malika's headtop about. both of these broads are trash.
nichols didnt start out trash at the very least, malika is both too inexperienced for her role and came out the gate where nichols started. that said, Roz would've been the better pick here or even elevating Jalen and Jacoby to host this

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
nichols didnt start out trash at the very least, malika is both too inexperienced for her role and came out the gate where nichols started. that said, Roz would've been the better pick here or even elevating Jalen and Jacoby to host this
Not to mention she's terrible with her body language and comes off as rude at times. Rachel Nichols was like that as well, but at least she had the cache and relationship with a lot of those other ESPN personalities from knowing them all those years and ESPN they made it to ESPN.

I don't even blame some of those talent like SAS for looking at them sideways when she catches attitudes with them.