Malika Andrews.....ESPN NBA Reporter.......

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Man fukk Whitlock and anybody who agrees with him. I know you an Soccer breh but still.

ofc Malika deserves her job. thing is people got their own biases and sometimes it seeps in their commentary. And we’re seeing that with Malika. :yeshrug:
But does she really thou ? Did she really earn that job ?

Because to me it clearly a agenda . she just checks all the right boxes

Woman check
Somewhat attractive check
Woman of color check
Willing to shyt on black men :sas2: check

There’s more men into sports then women How come there’s all these young early twenties women on those sports shows . Where’s the men fresh out of college ? :unimpressed:

They bring on these femmist types for a reason .

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
They ain't dropping her, the connections she has in sports journalism, her sister, and she young, plus this isn't a droppable offense, but it'll be a black eye going forward especially if or when she does some fcck shyt again.

And even if ESPN got rid of her, they'll hire someone else with the same thought and mindset of either her, Sage Steele, Rachel Nichols, or Michelle Beadle.
Brehs really think she’s going to face consequences :russ:

She probably getting a promotion and a raise :mjpls::yeshrug:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
nfl has always been treated with more respect at espn. 25 years ago they had a show called edge nfl matchup where jaws and hodge would discuss pure x's and o's..

nba coverage always either about "rings" or drama. nothing insightful :mjpls:
I used to think nfl commentary was boring when I was younger.

Now I’m older I realized this nba coverage don’t be talking about shyt :mjlol:

Just a bunch of speculation and hot takes

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Man, my thing is this: if you want to get the absolute best commentators stick to those who have competed/coached and actually been in the sport.

You know who does a great job at this? E-sports.

They got plenty of good-looking women/bombshells as commentators, but those women know their shyt and compete against the best of the best. Their commentary is authentic and enlightening to even the most hardcore gamers. Nobody has anything bad to say when they hear them over the streams doing play-by-play in a Grand Finals match.

Bottom-line you can find pretty people who know their shyt.

ESPN doesn't want to do that because they have agendas to push so they only want pretty people who can babble that want into be in-front of cameras and clout-chase.

Last edited:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
this heel turn is hilarious

lol @ all my brothers that lusted after her getting hit with the steel chair in the back of the head

shorty opened up her jacket, bah gawd she's actually in the NWO :mjlol:

ClumsyInsignificantKingfisher-size_restricted.gif

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Molly can’t fukk anyone her p*ssy doesn’t work :russ:

That’s why he got up outta there he got tired of stretching her a$$hole out

She was probably on set in Adult diapers because of the punishment her a$$hole was taking
Even that Jalen and Molly shyt was funny to me.. She can’t give him any p*ssy and Jalen was on some I don’t care I love you Molly type shyt :mjlol:

Dawg was outta there after like 6 months

:laff:
:heh: Jalen

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shorty opened up her jacket, bah gawd she's actually in the NWO :mjlol:
Beach28.gif

These sports panels be 4 cacs that don’t have a athletic bone in their body, a feminist , one athlete and everyone telling the athlete that he’s wrong :mjlol: :dead:
Like breh, Malika raising her voice and telling three guys with a combined 43 years of NBA experience, that they're wrong and don't know what they're talking about in a discussion about if a foul was a dirty play :gucci:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Beach28.gif

Like breh, Malika raising her voice and telling three guys with a combined 43 years of NBA experience, that they're wrong and don't know what they're talking about in a discussion about if a foul was a dirty play :gucci:
MY GOD MY GOD HE’S THE 3RD MEMBER MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:damn: :banderas:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I used to think nfl commentary was boring when I was younger.

Now I’m older I realized this nba coverage don’t be talking about shyt :mjlol:

Just a bunch of speculation and hot takes

Jeff Van Gundy and Breen are the only be if they spots on ESPN /ABC.

Doris been saying some slick shyt the last two years.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
But does she really thou ? Did she really earn that job ?

Because to me it clearly a agenda . she just checks all the right boxes

Woman check
Somewhat attractive check
Woman of color check
Willing to shyt on black men :sas2: check

There’s more men into sports then women How come there’s all these young early twenties women on those sports shows . Where’s the men fresh out of college ? :unimpressed:

They bring on these femmist types for a reason .
How do you earn a job if you dont get the chance to prove yourself in it? i dont get it, she should struggles for years upon years before getting a shot?

as far as hosting capabilities goes, she’s A1. You can even tell that by her exchange with SAS. Yea stephen A won that and shut her down, even told her “its my show”. She aint even bat an eye, argue back. She just re-directed her comments to Molly like nothing happened :dahell:. I dont know about you but thats impressive to me bc most women i know or ive known cannot pivot like from losing an argument like this :yeshrug:.