Malika Andrews.....ESPN NBA Reporter.......

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
The fact that ESPN forces these stupid ass chicks on these sports shows is a problem :hubie:

Everyone sees the fake forced agenda to try and seem “inclusive”

I don’t want to hear Malika and Molly’s opinion on sports

Nobody cares what their opinion is especially when they interrupt people to spit some fake ass forced bullshyt
These bytches don’t even be knowing sports like that :mjlol:

They just go to school campuses and finding “journalists” that are somewhat attractive

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
These bytches don’t even be knowing sports like that :mjlol:

They just go to school campuses and finding “journalists” that are somewhat attractive
Dawg that’s the fascinating thing here

These chicks on these shows are nothing but eye candy but the ESPN execs gas these chicks up talkin bout “ We respect your opinion as a woman and are sensitive to your feelings as a woman of color”

Malika and Molly want to be taken seriously as “powerful women in sports journalism” but they fukk their colleagues on some Kim Osorio, Source Magazine shyt. At least Malika does not Molly :russ:

fukk outta here nobody cares what you think Malika and Molly :laff:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
The fact that ESPN forces these stupid ass chicks on these sports shows is a problem :hubie:

Nobody cares what their opinion is especially when they interrupt people to spit some fake ass forced bullshyt
inclulsiveness kills the quality of the discussion

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This fat fukk is also piling on her? Now, I'm even more certain my assertions were right.

I've seen Charles Barkley, Stephen A, Perkins make questionable comments over the years and brehs didn't have this level of smoke for them.

What a weirdo position from that fat fukk. She's clearly "qualified" to sit on a panel and host basketball discussions. This isn't a hospital, she's not a doctor - there are no strict qualifications beyond having a degree and some basic TV experience. So making this a matter of "diversity" is nothing more a red herring for racists, from a guy who has become little more than an alt right parrot.

The problem with Malika and frankly most ESPN hosts is that they're incentivized to pretend to be a Real Journalist when a topic they deem worthy of a soapbox arrives. Sometimes this is fine - no one here would have an issue with a soapbox moment about Brett Favre, or domestic violence (Ray Rice video for instance), sexual assault etc. Hell I don't mind it with the Ime situation since, from an HR perspective, it was an inappropriate sexual relationship that could be deemed as harassment whether it was consensual or not (authority figure, alleged subordinate employee, etc). My issue with Malika is that she not only is on the soapbox, she's decided she is the lone arbiter of truth on the topic because she's a woman, which apparently means she can disrespect guests or shut down conversations she doesn't like. Or slander a black man (Joe Mazulla) with irrelevant information from his past that had no impact on his hiring and was either dismissed or cleared in court when he was in COLLEGE.

I'm not calling on her to be fired or replaced. She'll replace herself soon enough when a bigger job opportunity arises.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps

I don’t watch NONE of these sports networks. It’s all trash. All they talk about is “scandals” and these femmist chicks get all offended

A lot of these reporters don’t even know multiple sports and it shows. Stephen A don’t know shyt about boxing but will pretend for 5 mins :mjlol:

Then you got to hear the political opinion of college indoctrinated women in their early twenties. I never see men that young on these shows . It really is a agenda

The sports I like I just go straight to their YouTube channels . Sport networks are a outdated concept.

Shoutout to skip and Shannon thou

Last edited:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Dawg that’s the fascinating thing here

These chicks on these shows are nothing but eye candy but the ESPN execs gas these chicks up talkin bout “ We respect your opinion as a woman and are sensitive to your feelings as a woman of color”

Malika and Molly want to be taken seriously as “powerful women in sports journalism” but they fukk their colleagues on some Kim Osorio, Source Magazine shyt. At least Malika does not Molly :russ:

fukk outta here nobody cares what you think Malika and Molly :laff:
I mean Molly was fukking Jalen rose and

Rumored to be with this guy :sas2:

But they all move the same I guess :sas2:

Double smiley entendre don’t ask me how much :myman:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I mean Molly was fukking Jalen rose and

Rumored to be with this guy :sas2:

But they all move the same I guess :sas2:

Double smiley entendre don’t ask me how much :myman:
Molly can’t fukk anyone her p*ssy doesn’t work :russ:

That’s why he got up outta there he got tired of stretching her a$$hole out

She was probably on set in Adult diapers because of the punishment her a$$hole was taking
Even that Jalen and Molly shyt was funny to me.. She can’t give him any p*ssy and Jalen was on some I don’t care I love you Molly type shyt :mjlol:

Dawg was outta there after like 6 months

:laff:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Taylor Rooks needs to hit the bench and sit this one out.

Malikaren tried to go viral and advance her career by taking the easiest route possible :attacking black men. This time it backfired for once.

All this heat she’s getting is well deserved. I hope they don’t let up
Let's be real on what might happen...

She's gonna take a break from social media then her ESPN duties for a few weeks to maybe a month and a half, then come back, maybe get an interview or put out a post claiming she took a break for mental health reasons, come back to ESPN and act like nothing that transpired happened until the next time she pulls the shyt she did again.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Molly can’t fukk anyone her p*ssy doesn’t work :russ:

That’s why he got up outta there

Even that Jalen and Molly shyt was funny to me.. She can’t give him any p*ssy and Jalen I don’t care I love you Molly :mjlol:

Dawg was outta there after like 6 months

:laff:
I told my pops About that shyt old head was like “back home we call that shallow p*ssy”

:russ: :dead:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
This fat fukk is also piling on her? Now, I'm even more certain my assertions were right.

I've seen Charles Barkley, Stephen A, Perkins make questionable comments over the years and brehs didn't have this level of smoke for them.

Man fukk Whitlock and anybody who agrees with him. I know you an Soccer breh but still.

ofc Malika deserves her job. thing is people got their own biases and sometimes it seeps in their commentary. And we’re seeing that with Malika. :yeshrug:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Gotdamn, Twitter streets really turned on her like THAT? :picard:

For the record, I'd be willing to toss out that her unique brand of awful is maybe less about hating black men, and more about her being overly argumentative and having a constant need to be right (and, for that matter to be seen as being on the "right" side of things). Also with a side of being online way too fukking much, and applying that ideology to real life.

Only on the internet can you have a question about why there isn't some form of reprimand for both employees and automatically jump to blaming women. I could see the wheels turning in her head on the Mazzulla bit where she was more concerned about someone online cooking ESPN for not mentioning that the interim coach also having accusations in his past, despite the fact that it was long ago, and he very well could've learned and grown from the situation positively.

Either way, ESPN probably gonna need to pull her sooner than later. None of those clips floating around are a good look for her, and the fact that the most recent one was just last week doesn't suggest that this is a thing she'll have handled by the time the season starts.
They ain't dropping her, the connections she has in sports journalism, her sister, and she young, plus this isn't a droppable offense, but it'll be a black eye going forward especially if or when she does some fcck shyt again.

And even if ESPN got rid of her, they'll hire someone else with the same thought and mindset of either her, Sage Steele, Rachel Nichols, or Michelle Beadle.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Why are the women who report on nfl for espn>>>>nba? They actually talk about the game and break it down yet the for nba they just babble

nfl has always been treated with more respect at espn. 25 years ago they had a show called edge nfl matchup where jaws and hodge would discuss pure x's and o's..

nba coverage always either about "rings" or drama. nothing insightful :mjpls: