Malika Andrews.....ESPN NBA Reporter.......

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
No i wasnt ok with what she said about Kobe. But this is something that happened and is part of Kobes story. Same wit the new Boston coach.

Its a tricky situation. if you dont mention it then youre sweepin it under a rug but if you mention it, you’re tarnishing their name :yeshrug:

as long she dont use that to define them dudes then im fine wit it.
no you’re not. Imagine if when coach pop hired the first female NBA assistant someone broke out with “and BTW he cheated on his wife when he coach college with the women’s team coach”…like the fukk that got to do with the topic at hand? His past had nothing to do with him being named interim coach and everything to do with ESPN (that’s on her producers, not her, slipping that in) trying to drum up more drama to keep eyeballs on their channel

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
27 year old dating a 40 yr old white man. I...I don't know. Broads like her are something else. Bet she talks down to her man which makes her feel comfortable talking down to older black men.

Anointed this broad cuz yall thought you had a chance with her :skip:

Daps
27 year old dating a 40 yr old white man. I...I don't know. Broads like her are something else. Bet she talks down to her man which makes her feel comfortable talking down to older black men.

That type of energybis written all over that relationship. Look at that boy, you know he doing EVERYTHING in his power to placate her.... :heh:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

WOMEN LIKE THIS
NEVER TALK DOWN TO WHITE MEN

:devil:
:evil:

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Dam white boys tried their best to turn this into a diversity and inclusion are bad topic trying to deflect the heat off Magalika. She Jewish so nothing will happen to her but maybe now she will be humbled.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Dam white boys tried their best to turn this into a diversity and inclusion are bad topic trying to deflect the heat off Magalika. She Jewish so nothing will happen to her but maybe now she will be humbled.
:mjlol:
Not likely
Assuming she doesn't get booted from the show, she faces no repercussions for her acrions

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So all this backlash (warranted), we going to see any repercussions?

I said in my earlier post the season hasn’t even started yet :mjlol:

They gonna be on her ass all year on social media and it’s only going to get worse since she’s on TV everyday which gives her ample amount of time to make terrible takes.

ESPN going to have to make a decision when the players don’t want to fukk with her or her sister due to their shady c00ning tactics.

Daps
I said in my earlier post the season hasn’t even started yet :mjlol:

They gonna be on her ass all year on social media and it’s only going to get worse since she’s on TV everyday which gives her ample amount of time to make terrible takes.

ESPN going to have to make a decision when the players don’t want to fukk with her or her sister due to their shady c00ning tactics.
I don't watch ESPN has she been on since she gave those takes? What's her energy like? she tryimg to be cool like nothing happened?

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I don't watch ESPN has she been on since she gave those takes? What's her energy like? she tryimg to be cool like nothing happened?
She's been the nba jump/today host since Nichols was bounced

She's had numerous incidents with panel guests, bad takes, etc

Only seen her once since the Udoka situation broke last week and the Mazzulla attack. She was onsite at the Nets practice yesterday or maybe today "getting the scoop" for media day.

calh45

Cal
Daps
:mjlol:
Not likely
Assuming she doesn't get booted from the show, she faces no repercussions for her acrions
Ain't no way she's on first take anymore. I bet SAS tried to do her a solid, but she tried to check him on his own show. That alone is a demotion. She'll be around the NBA show until the other folks lose patience with her.