Malika Andrews.....ESPN NBA Reporter.......

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
MAN y’all keep naming black women who would be good replacements but the truth is black women know their role :mjlol: :sas2:

They only get hired to be proxies to shyt on black men .
Give me a cac woman :yeshrug:

all women on ESPN are on that time. Rachel was on that time too. Taylor Rooks not at ESPN but she showed her support to Andrews too.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
all women on ESPN are on that time. Rachel was on that time too. Taylor Rooks not at ESPN but she showed her support to Andrews too.
Cassidy Hubbarth isn't, which is why she should have gotten that spot but dudes on here insisted that it go to Malika instead. You could argue it's the exact reason why they keep her out of sight and out of mind as she isn't willing to play that game.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Cassidy Hubbarth isn't, which is why she should have gotten that spot but dudes on here insisted that it go to Malika instead. You could argue it's the exact reason why they keep her out of sight and out of mind as she isn't willing to play that game.
it don't matter what dudes "insist" online. Disney knows exactly WHO they want in these roles.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
it don't matter what dudes "insist" online. Disney knows exactly WHO they want in these roles.
It'd be naive as hell to insist otherwise that the social media didn't play a part in them giving Malika the throne especially considering that people made it seem like they "owed" them that for how Maria Taylor got treated.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
I feel like cac women know where the line is :yeshrug:

I’m just being real . They atleast have the fear of being called racist .

I see how these black/mixed women think they have no problem with being the proxies for white men and disrespecting black men with zero Impunity. We talking all this shyt about magalika aka sage Steele 2.0 but at the end of the day nothing will happen to her . She’ll move on like nothing happened , she won’t even address it . Y’all think she going to learn from it ? :mjlol:

Y’all showed her you don’t fukk with her she about to fully take off the mask :yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ESPN and their forced agendas yo that’s why that channel is unwatchable to me…

I don’t even watch that shyt anymore that’s word to muva..

Malika Andrews and chicks like her are insufferable fukk outta here you swirl ass hoe with her forced non regional diction :mjlol:

ya if I’m being honest I only “watch” it when twitter clips are reposted here if it’s something that a lot of folks are talking about cuz I really can’t stand listening to SAS for too long and molly’s voice irks the shyt out of me…last time I checked for ESPN was when I was staying at a hotel for a few weeks…and I just turned to it out of habit in the mornings but there was nothing really interesting…it’s only so much fake sports news you can generate outside of rehashing scores/highlights

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
ya if I’m being honest I only “watch” it when twitter clips are reposted here if it’s something that a lot of folks are talking about cuz I really can’t stand listening to SAS for too long and molly’s voice irks the shyt out of me
That’s it..

The days of me going home or whatever and watching Sportscenter or watching NFL Countdown on Sundays or Mondays is over..

I don’t watch the channel..

They think people that were mad about Rachel Nichols really want to watch this fake ass non regional diction c00n ass bytch interrupt NBA players every 5 minutes to spit her fake feminism bullshyt??

:mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Why are the women who report on nfl for espn>>>>nba? They actually talk about the game and break it down yet the for nba they just babble
Because the NFL isn’t predicated on gossip and speculation in the way that the NBA is. Granted, we are all culpable in allowing it to happen.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The fact that ESPN forces these stupid ass chicks on these sports shows is a problem :hubie:

Everyone sees the fake forced agenda to try and seem “inclusive”

I don’t want to hear Malika and Molly’s opinion on sports

Nobody cares what their opinion is especially when they interrupt people to spit some fake ass forced bullshyt