Malika Andrews.....ESPN NBA Reporter.......

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
This fat fukk is also piling on her? Now, I'm even more certain my assertions were right.

I've seen Charles Barkley, Stephen A, Perkins make questionable comments over the years and brehs didn't have this level of smoke for them.

They all get smoke breh

full

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
This fat fukk is also piling on her? Now, I'm even more certain my assertions were right.

I've seen Charles Barkley, Stephen A, Perkins make questionable comments over the years and brehs didn't have this level of smoke for them.

They all been getting smoke here and also Mike Tirico's Clayton Bixby act. :mjpls:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Whitlock is right on the money with that second tweet and it's the perfect example of watch what you wish for. People on social media and The Coli were so insistent that Rachel Nichols job goes to a black woman as a make good for the Maria Taylor/ Rachel Nichols situation that they didn't even realize you were creating the exact same problem you had been complaining about all this time.

That spot should have always went to Cassidy Hubbarth because you have years of history to go by and what time she was on. Malika was barely even on sports TV like that before people insisted that she get the top thrown of NBA women. The people now complaining about her were the ones who helped put her on the throne in the first place.

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Nah we already got Bi-racial nichols. I don't watch this show because she is exhausting she talks first nobody interrupts her, then when a former player says something she disagrees with she makes a screw face and she interrupts and talks down to former NBA players about things she doesn't know about I remember this particular clip my brother sent me one time of Richard Jefferson politely sonning her once she started interrupting other players about that dyllon brooks foul on GP2. Let me look that up

Its at the beginning of this video here also her trying to be disrespectful towards kobe at 3:05

Lol, this bytch is dead to me. Wtf is her dumbass even talkin bout? :wtf:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
ESPN and their forced agendas yo that’s why that channel is unwatchable to me…

I don’t even watch that shyt anymore that’s word to muva..

Malika Andrews and chicks like her are insufferable fukk outta here you swirl ass hoe with her forced non regional diction :mjlol: