Malika Andrews.....ESPN NBA Reporter.......

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still don’t understand her question.

there was nothing wrong with the question…I recently learned the problem he had with her was in relation to an article she wrote earlier that day (or the day before) about him leaving the bucks if they didn’t win a chip…if you look at the clip you can see he was annoyed the second he heard her name

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Nah, but it's incredible they're able to find all of these back to back to back terrible women hosts for their NBA segments. Sage Steele to Nichols to this one?? AND her sister already got a shytty rep? How is that possible with this many folks dying to do sports commentary?

They should've just threw the bag at Maria Taylor like NBC did and put her on everything.
Maria Taylor won. She’s probably like :hubie: At this point

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Nobody forced her to say that shyt tho and even if the producers put it on the teleprompter she could’ve adlibed and completely ignore what they were doing but she didn’t
Right. She knows what’s going on out here. She knows why she ended up in her position. She was feeling herself and thought it was all good and she could get them takes off. She should’ve just stayed on the sidelines reporting.. Oh well, funny thing is a lot of people complaining don’t watch espn anyway.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Right. She knows what’s going on out here. She knows why she ended up in her position. She was feeling herself and thought it was all good and she could get them takes off. She should’ve just stayed on the sidelines reporting.. Oh well, funny thing is a lot of people complaining don’t watch espn anyway.

Facts and it’s pretty much on sight for her now too along with her sister who tried to lie about something curry said… When her sister spoke with curry again he gave that bytch the filthiest look and Iggy said that broad an outsider now.. I wouldn’t be surprised the league stop talkin to those dumb broads..

I remember Gannis getting up and walking out on Malika Andrew’s question when she was on the sidelines… Gannis never walks out but that day he walked out in her dumb ass lmaoo

trap101

All Star
Daps
there was nothing wrong with the question…I recently learned the problem he had with her was in relation to an article she wrote earlier that day (or the day before) about him leaving the bucks if they didn’t win a chip…if you look at the clip you can see he was annoyed the second he heard her name
Yea... there wasn't anything wrong with the question folks were reaching with that one.... but that makes sense about the article...

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
That's his woman. Was he not suppose to

You know how the coli gets down. Defending your man's a waste of time. She's on the coli's shyt list and nothing you say will change that.

The jokes won't stop anytime soon breh :pachaha:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
This fat fukk is also piling on her? Now, I'm even more certain my assertions were right.

I've seen Charles Barkley, Stephen A, Perkins make questionable comments over the years and brehs didn't have this level of smoke for them.