Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Won 2200 other day with England winning after perhaps the worst cold streak of my betting career. Pretty much wiped all my losses. Can make another 500 if Spain and Argentina win on Sunday. Trying to be more selective. Baseball moneylines are the devil. If it's too good to be true, it is. Look at phillies last night.

profound

technique
Daps
@J Money that blackshear line got cooked. +124 to -102, it'll probably hit pick 'em or worse by fight time. spread went from -165 to -205 as well. no way da'mon loses 3 rounds. he trained at altitude for this, which tells me he knows that bad 3rd round cost him the fight vs bautista. i had him winning anyway, but looking tired allowed the judges to rob him.

i parlayed his spread when it was -175 with c-rod @ +123. rodriguez is going to be small in there but if i take the L then doing so at +123 is going to be better than at -245. got both in a hail mary too.

i ran through the card but still no face offs. baseball takes all my free time because thats where the real money is and there's no bad emotions like robberies or early stoppages can bring. but im gonna check the weigh ins now. the feeling i have is that this card will be very profitable.

pre-face offs im gonna do something with most of these:

petroski -115
agapova +300
kline +114
johnson +3.5/-135 (feel like this is the one where he legit takes a round or better but 1 judge fukks me so not too sure right now)
silva -115

will do more too, and i'm definitely doing more parlays, we'll see.

profound

technique
Daps
now that my play of the day cleared, with no ease (nationals +120), im gonna add fremd/petroski over 1.5 + agipova/santos FDGTD +142

profound

technique
Daps
first day back from MLB break, aside from 1 match its all NRFIs and unders tonight.

a handful of matches to go...

profound

technique
Daps
@J Money is there a more :trash: fighter than luana carolina?

for me the answer is yes, her name is lucie pudilova. think luana kicks her ass cleanly tomorrow.

thats all i got for the moment because i just started looking. u like anything?

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

for me the answer is yes, her name is lucie pudilova. think luana kicks her ass cleanly tomorrow.

thats all i got for the moment because i just started looking. u like anything?

Man I don't even know half the fighters on the card :russ: who you recommend?

profound

technique
Daps
Man I don't even know half the fighters on the card :russ: who you recommend?

same, a lot of question marks. i tried to look but seems like juice aint worth the squeeze.

i only really like luana. that minus spread is +175, only takes 1 judge to make that go the right way.

lemos caught my attention at those odds but its 2 old gals and she can get lay and prayed. still as a rule i always go with the fighter who can end it quick vs the one who needs to stay perfect.

at a pick em i would lean trey ogden because he's on an okay run and for a mirror match he is slightly better at that style, and bigger.

dione barbosa has my interest, but not really enough.

cody gibson, 19-10 fighter, is 2 to 1, for 0 wins in UFC. say what u will about kelleher but every last L on his record is by a guy with a name. still with all the baseball and tennis its a tough pill to swallow the prospect of losing on a 37 year old basement dwelling weedhead.

profound

technique
Daps

i only really like luana. that minus spread is +175, only takes 1 judge to make that go the right way.

kicked ass clean enough and i got my 1 judge to cash the spread :mjlit:

@J Money tell me u played

profound

technique
Daps
trey ogden will cash a +278 i had with him and luana

small time, was as far as i was willing to go with trey in a coin flip