Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

Daps
The day when I don't do decide to do a HR slip, all the favorites hit a HR. At least I won a cool lil 200+ off RBIs but a 4-leg HR slip would've hit for 5k+

Ohtani Judge Gunnar Harper

Reynolds O'Neil Ramirez Devers

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
The day when I don't do decide to do a HR slip, all the favorites hit a HR. At least I won a cool lil 200+ off RBIs but a 4-leg HR slip would've hit for 5k+

Ohtani Judge Gunnar Harper

Reynolds O'Neil Ramirez Devers
Facts i pick devers, Ramirez, judge and ohtani every day damn near and today i didnt im sick

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
Thinking bout taking a lil break till football season, if anything i might try a $10 ladder challenge here and there..

Need to clear my mind, stack some bread and get ready to come up big this season.. and do a shyt load of them best ball fantasy leagues

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Thinking bout taking a lil break till football season, if anything i might try a $10 ladder challenge here and there..

Need to clear my mind, stack some bread and get ready to come up big this season.. and do a shyt load of them best ball fantasy leagues
Cant wait for college and nfl :blessed:

profound

technique
Daps
@J Money

i saw alex odds got 30 points cheaper so i checked where the money was going and it was all to him. i never put too much into line reading, oddsmakers wont be in the cage fighting, but still it said something to me that he was taking all the money and they were offering a sale on his line. it's since went back up a few but not to what i originally saw.

i read izzys take on the fight, similar to what i was saying:

...just have to go in there and be like, ‘Right, either he dies or I die.’

So who’s going to try to kill who in this fight? I’m going to go Jiri because we’re the Chosen Few, but also I think he might have learned from his mistake...

PFL tomorrow. im working out a favorites parlay now, didnt look like a lot of good dogs at first glance

profound

technique
Daps

if u been getting your ass kicked in baseball thats one thing and its always smarter to keep money because there's no danger in winning back what wasnt bet/lost, but if u are taking frustrating L's, i would keep at it and just decrease units and try to figure a new system if the current one isn't profitable. i always hold that unprofitable can be turned into profitable, because a proven avenue of money loss now being avoided will open u to better ways of getting wins. and keeping it consistent will keep u sharp.

if u stay away from popular teams (phillies, braves), and popular (or any) teams that are cold (yankees), the risk would be in something less riskier.

and i'll always advocate for keeping track of those splits. $50k pregame.com guy today = braves under 8, reds +120, reds over 7.5, angels +130, angels under 8.5....all wins.

there's also good line reading methods into a lot of these games. ive noticed 3/4 of the time, when a total is set at 9 but goes to 8.5 early, that isn't really ''steam'' changing that imo, that under is going to hit. vice versa, it opens at 8.5 then turns to 9, over is the play. totals at 8 most of the time go under. when they start at 7.5 and go to 7, buy back up to 7.5 or 8 and blindly play that under. when its good pitchers and 1 or more bad bullpens, play the first 5 under.

last but not least, i know u like the lottos, there is a user on twitter, All in Abe, he hit 2 days in a row on HR/K parlays, around $100 to win $15k.

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
if u been getting your ass kicked in baseball thats one thing and its always smarter to keep money because there's no danger in winning back what wasnt bet/lost, but if u are taking frustrating L's, i would keep at it and just decrease units and try to figure a new system if the current one isn't profitable. i always hold that unprofitable can be turned into profitable, because a proven avenue of money loss now being avoided will open u to better ways of getting wins. and keeping it consistent will keep u sharp.

if u stay away from popular teams (phillies, braves), and popular (or any) teams that are cold (yankees), the risk would be in something less riskier.

and i'll always advocate for keeping track of those splits. $50k pregame.com guy today = braves under 8, reds +120, reds over 7.5, angels +130, angels under 8.5....all wins.

there's also good line reading methods into a lot of these games. ive noticed 3/4 of the time, when a total is set at 9 but goes to 8.5 early, that isn't really ''steam'' changing that imo, that under is going to hit. vice versa, it opens at 8.5 then turns to 9, over is the play. totals at 8 most of the time go under. when they start at 7.5 and go to 7, buy back up to 7.5 or 8 and blindly play that under. when its good pitchers and 1 or more bad bullpens, play the first 5 under.

last but not least, i know u like the lottos, there is a user on twitter, All in Abe, he hit 2 days in a row on HR/K parlays, around $100 to win $15k.
Hell yea man i been dying by 1 every fukking day this shyt be having me tight.. you might be on too something 🤔

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
i'm gonna be on jiri again, so i just see it as the books being careful. a KO will decide it, so both guys will be in danger the entire time, and it wont take much for whoever wins.

jiri mixed it up better in the fight, had success grappling, and if it wasn't for the critical mistake of rushing in, the finish was his. there is also a big what if for me because jiri didn't get the opportunity to battle back after he went down, as i would classify that stoppage as not early, but too early. i know when a fighter is done, dont care what jiri said, he wasnt nearly done.

considering he almost stopped alex after all that damage was done to his legs, i think he can fix the things that hurt him. what can alex fix? i think he'll trust himself and fight the same.

its still gonna be scary, i hated watching jiri get kicked in that first round, bet him vs rakic and hated all the things he was absorbing before the finish. but i'll count on making some money in-card and have a prop to back up the bet, like i did the first time.

not much of an opinion on MVP/garry till i see how they look toe to toe. for now i'll say look at ian's fight vs geoff ''the waiter'' neal. what'd he do special? he barely won imo, more so geoff did slightly less. definitely MVP or pass, i am not a believer in garry.

i am a believer in lopes, was before he did what he did to sodiq. ortega's last fight keeping that number low. what can brian do to win? having an ok first round is the best i think he can do here.

Some interesting stuff I noticed at weigh ins

Jiri looks in great shape, Alex didn't look too great

ortega couldnt make 147 so its at 155 now

I'm gonna make a 5 leg parlay for this card

Jean silva ML
Garry v Page to reach R3
Mayra bueno silva
Waterson-Gomez v Robertson O2.5 (want to take Robertson ML but not sure)
I was gonna take Lopes, but might go O1.5 rounds now dunno

Last edited:

profound

technique
Daps
Some interesting stuff I noticed at weigh ins

Jiri looks in great shape, Alex didn't look too great

ortega couldnt make 147 so its at 155 now

I'm gonna make a 4 leg parlay for this card

Jean silva ML
Garry v Page to reach R3
Waterson-Gomez v Robertson O2.5 (want to take Robertson ML but not sure)
Diego Lopes

For +600

im gonna watch later and get my reads.

i like silva but he looked bad at official weigh ins, and missed...will see at ceremonials, i still wanna back him.

leaning gomez but gotta think, she's on her last leg here.

couldnt believe ortega, he kinda shows his hand here. but that thinking dont always work cuz look at gastelum last week. still this is different and i wont change my mind on lopes.

i got PFL on right now. went light because i hate that it takes away from the stuff im doing in baseball. i couldnt fire on my parlay but did hit tyler diamond +140 in the first fight. again very light, but then i got carvalho/kamaka over 2.5, just because, pedro's fights usually go under, but kai is a decision guy. only way that dont hit imo is pedro gets the big upset with an early finish.

then i got shamil musaev +140. i saw him fight a couple months back and took a flier on him as a big dog and he beat the breaks off logan storley. russian he's fighting is undefeated too and looks roided as fukk so i dont like it too much but since i got in-card money i aint too exposed.