Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

profound

technique
Daps
I maxed out Houston -1.5, Oakland rarely sweeps team. Hell I think their only sweep was the Angels.

sundays are my best day in MLB because a lot of teams face the sweep on sundays. i blind bet most of the ones up against it on sunday. last week parlayed giants & rangers for +201, the week before the break a good number of dogs facing the sweep hit.

for that astros game i hit the YRFI -105 and hunter brown over 6.5 K's +115. he usually throws 8 or better at oakland. he got his 8.

profound

technique
Daps
@J Money

muhammad-mokaev-ufc-303-official-weigh-ins.jpg

:mjlol:

u still taking mokaev?

people not liking that weigh in, his weight was called while the scale was still moving. i guess advantage to him.

but i just heard eric nicksick said mokaev asked manel for a photo at the hotel, then sucker punched him after :mjtf:

so then advantage to manel for mokaev being a coward.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
glad u getting use out of it, that's why i posted it :manny::salute:

its a lot of junk and garbage on there, between the 2 groups i get telegrams from, i dont even have time to read through all of it. but from what i see so much of it is alike. phillies win, next day everyone got phillies as the max play :russ:.......L.

for charging money, its a wonder why they dont question why phillies so cheap when twins throwing a bullpen game. these are lessons i learned on season 1, so i just say sometimes it's better to lose on your own.

hank fell off a cliff after i posted, i guess i coli cursed him. maybe he got right, i haven't looked.

i just look for stuff that stands out. last week on UFC i saw a couple plays and out of all of them, BettingWithBush did the best. he was the only one that had stuff i had, and had stuff not popular, that hit. so when i seen him last night with a
@J Money

muhammad-mokaev-ufc-303-official-weigh-ins.jpg

:mjlol:

u still taking mokaev?

people not liking that weigh in, his weight was called while the scale was still moving. i guess advantage to him.

but i just heard eric nicksick said mokaev asked manel for a photo at the hotel, then sucker punched him after :mjtf:

so then advantage to manel for mokaev being a coward.

Nah I changed my mind on a few fights

Not gonna bet that fight, also not sure on Paddy v Green.

Them boys (mokaev and Kape) been moving wild all week :dead:

I judt noticed we got a stacked card next week too so not gonna go too crazy this week especially since Leon and Aspinalls odds have got worse

profound

technique
Daps
Nah I changed my mind on a few fights

Not gonna bet that fight, also not sure on Paddy v Green.

Them boys (mokaev and Kape) been moving wild all week :dead:

I judt noticed we got a stacked card next week too so not gonna go too crazy this week especially since Leon and Aspinalls odds have got worse

i saw the weigh ins and looked at some odds and switched my leans up too.

i gotta try something on manel kape. the cowardly sucker punch is something in fighting that motivates me to bet. had mokaev been confident, he doesnt throw that punch. but i set this line at -110 if we are talking fair odds. +145 is exactly what i mean when i say the public digging their own graves. manel should be fighting for a title and could be champ, imo. he can finish quicker too and my gut tells me he does. could be wrong but i expect to head in with olympic tennis money as day 1 and 2's of these tourneys are the most profitable.

will throw a dart on paddy. a lot of people are gonna ride with him so it's not a great bet. skill for skill, bobby is better. but the bet is paddy can at least bank a round and get out of there with a gifted decision.

im off patterson. off leon. i got leon at -155 vs colby. so why would i pay -250 when belal is better than colby? if fighting in the UK is worth that tag, i'll take my chances with paddy at even money instead. because what if belal gets to where usman got in fight #2, before the headkick? belal wouldnt fall for it. besides i like my work to be done before the main and not to have too much invested because losing on them pisses me off no matter what i do before then. it's the prelims on up i'll stay on.

i wont take pineda +320 but with roiding back in effect, i sure as hell wouldnt take nathaniel. i could see nate getting hurt early and daniel taking him out.

same goes for bruna brasil +270. no plans to take her but in vegas vs the same 35 year old 115 pound molly mccann, bruna is easily +120.

im still gonna try and pick some favorites to parlay. tom remains one, will add in parkin. still gotta find 1 more. possibly loughran. im off allen too.

finally i wanna work something out with tom/curtis maybe under 0.5 +240, buffer it with fight ends in round 2 +425. something along those lines as long as tom is the ending of my mega parlay.

will see.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Today was another HR favorites day. I won some money but fukked up bad by not putting Harper Soto Ohtani Judge in a slip lol. Idk why but it seems like every 3 weeks or so, all the favorites hit for a homerun.
I called myself fading the faves today, and No Hr’d Ohtani, Judge, Schwarber, and Raleigh.

All 4 Hit 1 :mjlol: :mjcry:

Daps
I called myself fading the faves today, and No Hr’d Ohtani, Judge, Schwarber, and Raleigh.

All 4 Hit 1 :mjlol: :mjcry:
I told myself after missing out on another HR favs day (the day Trump got shot), I'm not putting no more HR plays on players who never won me money before.

Hopefully in 2-3 weeks, there will be another day like this. I definitely will try to remember to post here, just need that one big payout 💯

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
the $50k total pregame guy hit every total today so far, 4 of them. i played 3.

the last ones up:

astros under 9
yankees under 9.5
marlins over 8
mariners over 7.5

I still have trouble finding the $50k bettor lol. I bet an over 0.5 hits batters parlay of Seager, Altuve, Turner, Duran and Witt Jr.

Don't know anything about UFC. I see people betting on Aspinall.

profound

technique
Daps
I still have trouble finding the $50k bettor lol. I bet an over 0.5 hits batters parlay of Seager, Altuve, Turner, Duran and Witt Jr.

Don't know anything about UFC. I see people betting on Aspinall.

Atlanta Braves vs. NY Mets – Pregame.com Odds - Jul 27, 2024

look at that one for example, under 8, at 10:50am. it sticks out because nobody else is laying that much on those lists. and all his bets came in at that time.

be ready to just play all of them tomorrow, will be a big day.

im trying to figure out what to do with aspinall. there certainly isn't money to make off his ML at this point. he will cash a +118 parlay for me if he can finish the fight. but i wanna bet a round prop. depending how these next few fights go.

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Atlanta Braves vs. NY Mets – Pregame.com Odds - Jul 27, 2024

look at that one for example, under 8, at 10:50am. it sticks out because nobody else is laying that much on those lists. and all his bets came in at that time.

be ready to just play all of them tomorrow, will be a big day.

im trying to figure out what to do with aspinall. there certainly isn't money to make off his ML at this point. he will cash a +118 parlay for me if he can finish the fight. but i wanna bet a round prop. depending how these next few fights go.

Does the bettor bet mostly on totals? Did the bettor make a bet on the Over, in the Texas/Toronto game? I saw a large bet at 10:50am.

profound

technique
Daps
Does the bettor bet mostly on totals? Did the bettor make a bet on the Over, in the Texas/Toronto game? I saw a large bet at 10:50am.

yeah thats what im saying, it will all be at the same time. it wont always be the case, but u can be sure anything at the same time around the same number is the same person.