Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

profound

technique
Daps
My bookie doesn't offer spreads, where's the best one to place them bets breh?

Did bet Carolina in the 1st round tho

draftkings got the spreads, on the minus end it covers finishes and for decisions u just need one 30-27 to cash it.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
draftkings got the spreads, on the minus end it covers finishes and for decisions u just need one 30-27 to cash it.

Gonna sign up now

Wish I took Ogden by sub it was like +540 or something. Took the ML

profound

technique
Daps
Damn breh I did it before I seen this message

I can use refer a friend tho, have you got a promo code?

they only gave me that link, thats all i know about the sign up promos

wish i thought of it right after u said but no problem though

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Somebody on fanduel who isn't watching the game is gonna pick Puerto Rico 1H ML vs Canada and are gonna be disappointed. Fanduel has the scores in reverse. They have PR up 7 but Canada is up 7
I saw the mistake fanduel made, so I tested it out and put $10 on Canada 1H ML @+260:skip:

When the game was over, they fixed it and I won. Wish I would've put 100 on it, but I didn't wanna run the risk of them "paying" me in them weak ass bonus bets

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
@profound

leon
aspinall
arnold Allen
bobby green
Mokaev (dunno what to expect from kape tbh)

What you think?

That Leroy Duncan v Robocop fight should hopefully be fire too

profound

technique
Daps
@profound

leon
aspinall
arnold Allen
bobby green
Mokaev (dunno what to expect from kape tbh)

What you think?

That Leroy Duncan v Robocop fight should hopefully be fire too

there's some solid favorites to parlay, those first 3 are super strong, with leon likeliest to lose, which is not very likely. so i'll parlay some of those, i definitely dont see aspinal and allen losing. maybe i'll add sam patterson in there, dont know much about him but know kiefer crosbie sucks. i will turn those minuses to a plus. and when i get to the end, i can hedge with a fat price on belal, and do one without leon. i cant see how belal escapes england with the title, even if he deserves it, but he poses a serious threat in my mind.

i cant trust green to walk away with a victory in england, thats for sure. last fight on paddy's contract, he will be done before he ever really fought anyone if he cant win. he just needs to keep it remotely close, and they wont care how ugly it is.

i think kape is better than mokaev and my line reading tells me vegas wants people to bury themselves on mokaev here. i could be wrong, but im not playing that fight.

robo-obama might be the only dog i like pre-weigh ins. best fight on the card as a fan too.

we'll see what comes of the weigh ins/face offs.

chargers31

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chargers
reminder now that i have more experience with this, anyone that dont already have action of their own and want some winners, go on twitter and sign up for All In One Cappers telegram.

u will get dozens of plays per day but only pay attention to Hammering Hank and New WNBA Source.

hank is consistent and makes 10+ units a day.

WNBA source is 17-2.
:salute:Groups been good

Last edited:

profound

technique
Daps
:salute:Groups been good

glad u getting use out of it, that's why i posted it :manny::salute:

its a lot of junk and garbage on there, between the 2 groups i get telegrams from, i dont even have time to read through all of it. but from what i see so much of it is alike. phillies win, next day everyone got phillies as the max play :russ:.......L.

for charging money, its a wonder why they dont question why phillies so cheap when twins throwing a bullpen game. these are lessons i learned on season 1, so i just say sometimes it's better to lose on your own.

hank fell off a cliff after i posted, i guess i coli cursed him. maybe he got right, i haven't looked.

i just look for stuff that stands out. last week on UFC i saw a couple plays and out of all of them, BettingWithBush did the best. he was the only one that had stuff i had, and had stuff not popular, that hit. so when i seen him last night with a play on giants ML/+1.5 i went along and it hit.

anyone in particular u like?

i am on a good tennis streak. load the VSIN page, cancel it, get the full list and get it early so the late action dont mess up the numbers. but also load a late page separately to compare. there's some strong tennis players on DK.

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
glad u getting use out of it, that's why i posted it :manny::salute:

its a lot of junk and garbage on there, between the 2 groups i get telegrams from, i dont even have time to read through all of it. but from what i see so much of it is alike. phillies win, next day everyone got phillies as the max play :russ:.......L.

for charging money, its a wonder why they dont question why phillies so cheap when twins throwing a bullpen game. these are lessons i learned on season 1, so i just say sometimes it's better to lose on your own.

hank fell off a cliff after i posted, i guess i coli cursed him. maybe he got right, i haven't looked.

i just look for stuff that stands out. last week on UFC i saw a couple plays and out of all of them, BettingWithBush did the best. he was the only one that had stuff i had, and had stuff not popular, that hit. so when i seen him last night with a play on giants ML/+1.5 i went along and it hit.

anyone in particular u like?

i am on a good tennis streak. load the VSIN page, cancel it, get the full list and get it early so the late action dont mess up the numbers. but also load a late page separately to compare. there's some strong tennis players on DK.
I maxed out Houston -1.5, Oakland rarely sweeps team. Hell I think their only sweep was the Angels.