Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
@J Money are u into PFL? last week i found out they had a card while they were a few fights in, and i quickly put down a favorites parlay +135, hit it, and put that on linton vassell spread +115 then bet him live +120 in the 3rd. never made money so fast with such little research.

well my daughter likes fights and asked me is there PFL today and i was just like na, nope, not really paying attention :mjlol: but seen just now they do have a card starting in a few hours. they put out an ok product. im not a fan of randy couture but im not a fan of a lot of UFC commentators. im gonna run through the weigh ins and see if i could do what i did last week.

I don't get the opportunity to watch the pfl cards but i do follow them. I was actually gonna @ you to see if you're gonna do a pfl one too. I don't really recognise alot of the fighters except a few, aaw Impa on the card but wasn't too sure

profound

technique
Daps
I don't get the opportunity to watch the pfl cards but i do follow them. I was actually gonna @ you to see if you're gonna do a pfl one too. I don't really recognise alot of the fighters except a few, aaw Impa on the card but wasn't too sure

i opened the card with a +500 win on this mexican sergio cossio, just a sprinkle but a decent payout for a sprinkle :pachaha:

didnt even really feel he could win but i know anthony romero and he's very average, and the mexican looked roided and has a lot of experience

bout to see the rest of this lineup and place some bets, i know its a couple more dogs the books aint up on on this card

profound

technique
Daps
@J Money and a funny thing is, i follow a twitter account that posts a lot of the paid handicappers picks for free, and that british dude lucrative MMA had romero in a 3 unit parlay with some other juiced line.

i never have enough time to look at plays but it only took me 1 minute to spot that bad line. romero is a contender flunky going against a guy who won 8 straight against solid competition and hadn't lost in 6 years. shame people pay for that un-thought out garbage.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
@J Money and a funny thing is, i follow a twitter account that posts a lot of the paid handicappers picks for free, and that british dude lucrative MMA had romero in a 3 unit parlay with some other juiced line.

i never have enough time to look at plays but it only took me 1 minute to spot that bad line. romero is a contender flunky going against a guy who won 8 straight against solid competition and hadn't lost in 6 years. shame people pay for that un-thought out garbage.
:feedme:

profound

technique
Daps

the account is called 'cappers free', but then there's variations which may or may not have different picks than the others. they are 'cappers for free', 'cappers free leaked picks', 'cappers leaked'. i know that second to last one had some different things.

u will find a ton of picks that the common bettor can think up on their own, and ones that are just as easy to lose on a nightly basis. so my advice to anyone wanting to follow is look for 1) Unders Goat, he specializes in unders and does pretty good, (he also throws trials out and will send u some plays if u ask to get subbed to his email) and 2) Main Play, they post a $50k stake ticket of a total or side, and they do alright.

not on those accounts is one called SideLineExperts. follow that one. he is good at tennis specifically. there's a lot of tennis going on, u can DM him and say profound from the coli forum said he will give u a trial.

edit also, lucrative MMA ended up doing good last night. first time i ever tracked him so i dont know if that was an odd result. but he lost 1 parlay and won 1. lost 2 dogs and won 2. all being plus money, thats nearly the best one could hope for. so he's worth tracking, until he isn't.

Last edited:

profound

technique
Daps
@J Money 5 more bets to go, all plus money

im gonna tail the rest because of the big hit, im 2-1 on my own stuff and only got walker and d-rod (spread -125 ML +190) left for myself

gordon +195 (i took spread at good money, fight is now)

d-rod +170

volkov +190

guy fighting rob +130, win by sub +800

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
@J Money 5 more bets to go, all plus money

im gonna tail the rest because of the big hit, im 2-1 on my own stuff and only got walker and d-rod (spread -125 ML +190) left for myself

d-rod +170

volkov +190

guy fighting rob +130, win by sub +800

Definitely feeling Volkov more now too, I took fight to reach round 2

Would be auprised if haqparast gets kod

profound

technique
Daps

dirty stuff, thats why took gordon on the spread.

i didnt even see the complete fight but since it was sal d'amato scoring for nasrat then im pretty sure gordon should have won

Sunshine

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Finally exploded out of my baseball slump. Very nice Friday!!!

:myman:

I can't get American baseball to come through for me. I have done well with the Japanese league (Nippon - Puro Yakyū).

Congrats on your win!

Last edited:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I can't get American baseball to come through for me. I have done well with the Japanese league (Nippon - Puro Yakyū).

Congrats on your win!
I get down in the weeds on player props so it's so much variance. I've been getting killed with being a day early on several guys. For example I had Josh Smith with the Rangers and O'Neil Cruz with the Pirates going yard yesterday. Didn't happen. However, today both of them went yard but that is Baseball.

Since I so rarely bet on teams. Never really got into the foreign Baseball leagues. I fukk around with College Baseball here and there because I can watch games and get some decent write ups on the teams. Baseball is the one sport I really choose to focus on player props

Everything else I'm fairly diversified in what I do.

profound

technique
Daps
I can't get American baseball to come through for me.

for u or anyone interested, follow the splits on pregame.com

i broke down how to do it in this thread, but if u haven't seen that, let me know.

currently there is a player on there who puts down $50-$60k on sides and totals (mostly totals) and he is tearing shyt apart. its only been a week, but he hasn't lost much.

now that i know what he's about i parlayed most of his totals today, and hit a +835 and a +203. but i played most of the stuff straight too, and only looks like im going to lose on orioles. huge day.