Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

Sunshine

Banned
Supporter
Daps
for u or anyone interested, follow the splits on pregame.com

i broke down how to do it in this thread, but if u haven't seen that, let me know.

currently there is a player on there who puts down $50-$60k on sides and totals (mostly totals) and he is tearing shyt apart. its only been a week, but he hasn't lost much.

now that i know what he's about i parlayed most of his totals today, and hit a +835 and a +203. but i played most of the stuff straight too, and only looks like im going to lose on orioles. huge day.

Thanks for the tip.

I tried to find the exact post, but I am not sure that I have found the correct one because there are several that reference that topic.

If it's not too much trouble, can you direct me to the post? If not, I will understand.

profound

technique
Daps
Thanks for the tip.

I tried to find the exact post, but I am not sure that I have found the correct one because there are several that reference that topic.

If it's not too much trouble, can you direct me to the post? If not, I will understand.

i will break it down again. here is the link to the exact spot to be on, on the pregame site:

Game Center

under 'BET TYPE' u can explore sides, totals, ML.

look for differences between the cash % vs ticket %.

normally u should see what a game looks like 2-1 hours before it starts, because in the final 30~ minutes before the game, the percentages will get messed up with big money, which is not smart money. does a large bet mean big confidence? not all the time, $1,000 per bet to u could be $10,000 to the next man - a standard unit, not ''going all in'' per se.

so the time frame i mentioned will paint a better picture of the best side. less % of tickets with more % of cash is key. it wont always work, but of course betting isn't always easy. look at BOS +142 vs CIN -155, 36% of the bets accounted for 50% of the total cash, on the +142. TAM +147, 16% of bets with 35% of the cash (it had a better look before the big money changed it last minute).

now if u open those 2 i mentioned and go down the bet list, u will see the $50k bet on each dog at around 10am. when 1 person places multiple bets with the same unit size, they will stay around the same time so u know it's the same person. if u flip to the total, at 10am there's also $50k on each under of the game.

that mark is all over these games, and he did good again. so if u dont have a lean on a game but want to place action, i would just advise to follow those steps, whether its looking for that $50k, or just siding with a good split in general. sometimes i overthink things and dont know what i want, sometimes i want something and a good split will make me throw down more.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
@profound it's early but do you find the odds for Pereira to win kinda weird? Seems to good to be true really considering he's tKOd Jiri before

Any advice on the Garry/MVP and Ortega/Lopes fights btw?

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
i will break it down again. here is the link to the exact spot to be on, on the pregame site:

Game Center

under 'BET TYPE' u can explore sides, totals, ML.

look for differences between the cash % vs ticket %.

normally u should see what a game looks like 2-1 hours before it starts, because in the final 30~ minutes before the game, the percentages will get messed up with big money, which is not smart money. does a large bet mean big confidence? not all the time, $1,000 per bet to u could be $10,000 to the next man - a standard unit, not ''going all in'' per se.

so the time frame i mentioned will paint a better picture of the best side. less % of tickets with more % of cash is key. it wont always work, but of course betting isn't always easy. look at BOS +142 vs CIN -155, 36% of the bets accounted for 50% of the total cash, on the +142. TAM +147, 16% of bets with 35% of the cash (it had a better look before the big money changed it last minute).

now if u open those 2 i mentioned and go down the bet list, u will see the $50k bet on each dog at around 10am. when 1 person places multiple bets with the same unit size, they will stay around the same time so u know it's the same person. if u flip to the total, at 10am there's also $50k on each under of the game.

that mark is all over these games, and he did good again. so if u dont have a lean on a game but want to place action, i would just advise to follow those steps, whether its looking for that $50k, or just siding with a good split in general. sometimes i overthink things and dont know what i want, sometimes i want something and a good split will make me throw down more.

Hey can you give me some examples of how this works with todays MLB games? I find mlb the hardest shyt in the world to bet on, seems like so much random variance.

profound

technique
Daps
@profound it's early but do you find the odds for Pereira to win kinda weird? Seems to good to be true really considering he's tKOd Jiri before

Any advice on the Garry/MVP and Ortega/Lopes fights btw?

i'm gonna be on jiri again, so i just see it as the books being careful. a KO will decide it, so both guys will be in danger the entire time, and it wont take much for whoever wins.

jiri mixed it up better in the fight, had success grappling, and if it wasn't for the critical mistake of rushing in, the finish was his. there is also a big what if for me because jiri didn't get the opportunity to battle back after he went down, as i would classify that stoppage as not early, but too early. i know when a fighter is done, dont care what jiri said, he wasnt nearly done.

considering he almost stopped alex after all that damage was done to his legs, i think he can fix the things that hurt him. what can alex fix? i think he'll trust himself and fight the same.

its still gonna be scary, i hated watching jiri get kicked in that first round, bet him vs rakic and hated all the things he was absorbing before the finish. but i'll count on making some money in-card and have a prop to back up the bet, like i did the first time.

not much of an opinion on MVP/garry till i see how they look toe to toe. for now i'll say look at ian's fight vs geoff ''the waiter'' neal. what'd he do special? he barely won imo, more so geoff did slightly less. definitely MVP or pass, i am not a believer in garry.

i am a believer in lopes, was before he did what he did to sodiq. ortega's last fight keeping that number low. what can brian do to win? having an ok first round is the best i think he can do here.

profound

technique
Daps
Hey can you give me some examples of how this works with todays MLB games? I find mlb the hardest shyt in the world to bet on, seems like so much random variance.

its definitely random.

one thing for sure, a lot of the public imo bets based on starting pitcher. but what happens when the opposing pitcher, who is inferior to the guy u are backing, throws a good game, and the score is tied 1-1 going into the 6th inning? suddenly your -180 ticket turns into -110 on live and the so called edge is gone.

im gonna run the numbers now and report what i see in a few.

profound

technique
Daps

at the moment, look at pirates vs reds, cardinals vs braves. $40k bets on each dog. wasnt the guy i was referring to in my post, at least i dont think. (my earlier posts referred to a paid pick each day from a $50k stake ticket, the play from that place tonight is cardinals as well).

that other guy looks to be on padres/nationals under 8, but that's all i saw from him, so maybe more to come soon, because i never seen him play just 1 game. remember any game after 7pm EST probably isn't loaded up enough at this point.

and i will say, if u dont like a side, never take it because of a good split.

u can cross reference with the vsin.com betting splits, but they aren't as reliable as pregame. but to see those, load up the site:

Home-2

while it's loading, on the bar where the website is displayed, quickly X it out, as to cancel the load. it might take u a few tries refreshing/canceling, but that method works. (when u cancel while its loading, the full page will be displayed). i rely on it for tennis, and hit a good amount of tennis with it this morning.

but if i had to choose any 1 source to help me with baseball, it would be tony's picks. it got me a foothold in MLB and i know his good plays when i read them. if it is aligned with good money, even better. and if anything, he brings all the essential numbers together to show u what goes in to winning a game/hitting a total.

his list today:

Free MLB Picks For Today 6/24/2024 - Free Sports Picks, Predictions for Today's Best Bets by Expert Cappers

Egomaniacal1

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
at the moment, look at pirates vs reds, cardinals vs braves. $40k bets on each dog. wasnt the guy i was referring to in my post, at least i dont think. (my earlier posts referred to a paid pick each day from a $50k stake ticket, the play from that place tonight is cardinals as well).

that other guy looks to be on padres/nationals under 8, but that's all i saw from him, so maybe more to come soon, because i never seen him play just 1 game. remember any game after 7pm EST probably isn't loaded up enough at this point.

and i will say, if u dont like a side, never take it because of a good split.

u can cross reference with the vsin.com betting splits, but they aren't as reliable as pregame. but to see those, load up the site:

Home-2

while it's loading, on the bar where the website is displayed, quickly X it out, as to cancel the load. it might take u a few tries refreshing/canceling, but that method works. (when u cancel while its loading, the full page will be displayed). i rely on it for tennis, and hit a good amount of tennis with it this morning.

but if i had to choose any 1 source to help me with baseball, it would be tony's picks. it got me a foothold in MLB and i know his good plays when i read them. if it is aligned with good money, even better. and if anything, he brings all the essential numbers together to show u what goes in to winning a game/hitting a total.

his list today:

Free MLB Picks For Today 6/24/2024 - Free Sports Picks, Predictions for Today's Best Bets by Expert Cappers

Where am I supposed to be looking to see the bets ppl have made on Pregame? Do I need an account to see that info?

Egomaniacal1

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
yeah, thats why i sent the link, so u dont need to click around, because if u just went to pregame.com u would have to make a few clicks to be where u should be.

that link is where u should be.

My bad didn’t realize it was a hyperlink, I’m on my iPad at work and it’s all just regular text on this. I’ll click in and take a look.