Making a $100,000 a year isn't as special as most make it seem on here.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I haven't actually. This is not good news. But my plan was to buy it as an owner-occupied, then spend a few months getting it all situated before buying the next one, and converting the first one to an investment home. So it'd be an ongoing game of leapfrog with those FHA loans which only require 3.5% down. Hopefully the banks wouldn't care too much cause I don't feel like allocating 90k per house to this. :laugh:

I doesn't work like that breh. If you convert the first one into an investment property, but still have an FHA backed mortgage, you won't qualify for a 2nd FHA loan. That'd only work if you sell the home. Then you can get another FHA backed loan.

And on top of that when the bank pulls your credit and sees you're applying for a 2nd mortgage they're gonna be like :usure:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
To the people who responded in here and PM me.

I'll write up something on the lil stuff I do, and what I tried before (and moved on from). First thing is, I have been trying online hustles since 2009. I have family in the Bahamas (where stuff cost 3x USA) price, so I have access to import/export avenues. I do affiliate marketing. I do graphic design by trade which is friendly to work online... Plus I buy and sell and flip shyt. I will break it down as best as I can tonight, and respond.

It is not a guaranteed $1,000 every month.

Most of my biz from back home hits $500/mo, affiliate marketing $300 ish, the other $200 I may flip some sneakers or clothing or what not.

I lurk warrior forums, black hat world, and I continually try new shyt.

The good thing is most of my prior income is passive, I am just tryna add and find new ways to add to it, I do not want to actually sit at home and work on my PC after being in office all day working.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doesn't work like that breh. If you convert the first one into an investment property, but still have an FHA backed mortgage, you won't qualify for a 2nd FHA loan. That'd only work if you sell the home. Then you can get another FHA backed loan.

And on top of that when the bank pulls your credit and sees you're applying for a 2nd mortgage they're gonna be like :usure:

:lupe: [Jaws]I'm gonna need a bigger boat.[/Jaws]

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I can only speak for myself, but 0 doors opened up for me once I got my CCNP Security, shyt didn't even matter. Matter fact the first thing they always ask is how far along are you in your CCIE Security. A lot of doors opened up when I got that.

What is funny is that when you put those really big boy certs on your resume you will shoot yourself out of the price range for the job. I've seen other hiring managers at my job throw a resume away being like "CCIE? Nah we not paying a guy 125 k to do blah blah blah"

Matter fact I tried to hire a guy who had a VCAP and HR shut that shyt down real quick.

HR robot drone lady : No you cannot hire him.

Me: Why not?

HR robot drone lady : Our records show that candidates who have a VCAP typically want a salary of 110k or better. The most we will pay an applicant for this position is 88k

Me: I haven't even asked him yet.

HR robot drone lady : Choose another applicant.

Then I walked out like dang...I got a VCAP and I don't make 110k without my bonus...I'm getting ripped off but I'm to lazy to look for another job :to::to::to:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
What is funny is that when you put those really big boy certs on your resume you will shoot yourself out of the price range for the job. I've seen other hiring managers at my job throw a resume away being like "CCIE? Nah we not paying a guy 125 k to do blah blah blah"

Matter fact I tried to hire a guy who had a VCAP and HR shut that shyt down real quick.

HR robot drone lady : No you cannot hire him.

Me: Why not?

HR robot drone lady : Our records show that candidates who have a VCAP typically want a salary of 110k or better. The most we will pay an applicant for this position is 88k

Me: I haven't even asked him yet.

HR robot drone lady : Choose another applicant.

Then I walked out like dang...I got a VCAP and I don't make 110k without my bonus...I'm getting ripped off but I'm to lazy to look for another job :to::to::to:

I realized that a long time ago breh. The good thing is I don't have to worry about that most of the times cause I'm a contractor. I usually I gotta deal with them fukk boy recruiters trying to low ball me on the pay :pacspit:

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
I wish I could surround myself with guys like you all, making great salaries

I work at a grocery store making $7.25/hr and all my friends are always trying to party every weekend, eat out, smoke, etc then they start complaining about how they can't save money, etc

I got a little something saved up, but I wish I had good people like you all to motivate me to do more

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I realized that a long time ago breh. The good thing is I don't have to worry about that most of the times cause I'm a contractor. I usually I gotta deal with them fukk boy recruiters trying to low ball me on the pay :pacspit:

Yuck, I couldn't deal with recruiters because of that...i worked contract gigs were i was getting like maybe 30 - 35 an hour...and come to find out the agency is billing them $85 an hour...

A recruiter at my current place left cause he wasn't making enough money...dude was like "fukk this, this is to much work for 30 an hour...i was like :pachaha:...for the department he work in...they have never offered anything less than 60 an hour...so that means the contracting agency was straight taking half his pay...

although, when i worked on the engineering side i supported one large customer...and the customer was paying my company about 7 times a month what they company was paying me in salary...:patrice:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yuck, I couldn't deal with recruiters because of that...i worked contract gigs were i was getting like maybe 30 - 35 an hour...and come to find out the agency is billing them $85 an hour...

A recruiter at my current place left cause he wasn't making enough money...dude was like "fukk this, this is to much work for 30 an hour...i was like :pachaha:...for the department he work in...they have never offered anything less than 60 an hour...so that means the contracting agency was straight taking half his pay...

although, when i worked on the engineering side i supported one large customer...and the customer was paying my company about 7 times a month what they company was paying me in salary...:patrice:

So the solution is lets start our own consulting company.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
So the solution is lets start our own consulting company.

Not as simple as that breh. You have to have a lot of connections and built a lot of relationships. I have my consulting agency and it's the biggest problem I have in trying to get new clients.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

It my current gig they making 40/hr off of me. I am planning to venture into recruiting though. Not exactly sure how to get my foot in the doors though :patrice:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It my current gig they making 40/hr off of me. I am planning to venture into recruiting though. Not exactly sure how to get my foot in the doors though :patrice:

you got to build them connections first. I know some guys caking off recruiting but they all old heads who been around forever and they get people hired based off they word alone. Build up a good relationship with a client and then come at them like "hey if you like my work then i know this other cat who..."

but then you got to get your :birdman::demonic: on and lowball him so you can make a buck. I dont have the heart for that :lupe::lupe::lupe:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
you got to build them connections first. I know some guys caking off recruiting but they all old heads who been around forever and they get people hired based off they word alone. Build up a good relationship with a client and then come at them like "hey if you like my work then i know this other cat who..."

but then you got to get your :birdman::demonic: on and lowball him so you can make a buck. I dont have the heart for that :lupe::lupe::lupe:

I sure as hell do :birdman:

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
H

I work at a grocery store making $7.25/hr and all my friends are always trying to party every weekend, eat out, smoke, etc then they start complaining about how they can't save money, etc

I got a little something saved up, but I wish I had good people like you all to motivate me to do more

Honestly breh, we all started from the bottom (no homo and definitely no drake)... it takes baby steps and paitience

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
Whats a good major that wont require relocation, i dont mind occasional travel/temporary relocation but in the future not early in my career

That's kind of hard to say - it depends on where you are at now. If there are no good jobs in your area then obviously you need to move.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What you think the coli is here for? We are your friends :ufdup: