Majority blacc website "thecoli" just voted grits as the nastiest breakfast item

Is the coli majority blacc?

• Yes

Votes: 68 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 266 79.6%

• Total voters

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I don't know if New Orleans counts but I think some of the best grits I ever ate are were from there.
Yeah its TX to Florida ,and my city Houston got alot of Louisiana migrants.All breakfast here is flavorful .Hell its people eat fried chicken and gravy with they grits or brisket /egg/salsa verde.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Yeah its TX to Florida ,and my city Houston got alot of Louisiana migrants.All breakfast here is flavorful .Hell its people eat fried chicken and gravy with they grits or brisket /egg/salsa verde.

I'm from Jersey but I got fam all over the south, Carolina, TX, Louisiniana, Missisippi so I ended up adopting those tastes, I am a huge savory guy when it comes to breakfast, so I can get with all of that.

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
Or just cut up the bacon and put them in the grits. Cheese grits with a little chopped up bacon and grease and parsley or green onions.
Cheese-Grits-Horizontal-7.jpg

:blessed:

If I hear one of you nikkas putting sugar on your grits :pacspit:
nikkas that put sugar in thier grits was sucking on their mommas tittie until they were 5

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Site gotta be 80% white and Hispanic
Y'all nikkas truly don't get. This site is guaranteed mainly black. Its just a lot and I mean a lot of black dudes that are different than what you're used to. Some of them are black cacs. Some of them are "regular" black dudes and every type of black in between. Sad shyt is y'all nikkas doing the cats ain't black like your Biden but would be bytching if cac daddy said y'all all the same. Y'all feel the same way smh.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Since when is grits a staple of the black household? I bounced around between family growing up, I dont know enough to say no one in my family eats grits, but I can't recall a single time anyone made it with breakfast...

My introduction to grits was at restaurants and around other people. And that shyt is garbage. Its passable if you pour a slight drop over some scrambled eggs (had this at a restaurant once), because the eggs hide the taste of the grits, but even then its not a meal i need, eggs are perfectly fine without grits. That shyt trash...

Of course The Coli will act like whites and others don't eat grits lmao...

Also nikkas ran in here saying its a southern thing, except you can get grits in NY, California, and probably everywhere in between...

Funny ass thread...

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
This is true. I really think a lot of these motherfukkers Africans or something.

This might explain all the conservative and pro Islam posts. when I first started lurking this site it was definitely majority African American.
Now some of the stuff posted is :mindblown:
Hold the fukk up. nikkas was on here saying that grits is a staple from the diaspora along with corn meal period(even though Native fukking Americans been fukking with corn meal forever also), but now you're African if you DONT fukk with em?:jbhmm:

This is proof that you try hard e-militants just say anything for daps

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Grits trash, but who the fukk drinks apple juice for breakfast? What a fukking weirdo!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
It was joke....

With that said, coffee doesn't affect everyone the same. You making blanket statement that it does is pretty ridiculous. If you can't take the heat stop posting
Yeah. shut up. Godamn can you be LESS deLIBERAtely annoying, :dahell:

people are really in here arguing for 2 days about coffee and grits while there’s a pandemic, hacking of water sources, infrastructure breakdown, rampant anti-black covert/overt racism and unemployment, food shortages - could have taken a entire 2 day educational course or made money from an online gig but on here giving dissertations and policy summaries about breakfast facts
:deadrose::dead:
No one posts in the survivalism thread though - the irony of talking about food when you’re about to be food if you don’t focus up on what’s really needed and food deserts with less nutrition sources. Dumb and short minded asf- pure stupidity for all of the wrong reasons. Do y’all ever re-read your posts days later and get second hand embarrassment off your own comments?? Doing brand advertising and promotion for free off companies that could care less. Quaker is eating off this thread. No stock accruals in any of this shyt. Another irony.

I’m dead
:deadmanny:
O5OF.gif

Last edited: